WTB: Intuition Liners 28/28.5 New or Lightly Used

Looking for a pair of Intuition Liners 28/28.5 to replace a packed out pair in my Roxa Element 120 28.5.
    New or lightly used 2-3x never heat molded preferred.
    Open to both wrap and/or tongue models
    thinking power wraps would be ideal.
    located on the front range CO 80525

Just bought these, seem to fit my male chicken legs just fine.

https://www.sierra.com/scarpa-cross-...women~p~58hrr/

Great deal thank you, unfortunately no longer in my size range.

Still looking

up

Just order some from here and quit begging. I'm sure they have something in your size and the price is as good as you will get. Prices are in commi Canadistan dollars.

https://fluidmotionsports.com/

I have some atomic Mimic liners in a 28.5 if you’d like to try those. Used 4 days.

Got some FT pro wrap liners in 28.5. Brand new, 150 bucks

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cspringsposer View Post
    Just order some from here and quit begging. I'm sure they have something in your size and the price is as good as you will get. Prices are in commi Canadistan dollars.

Thanks for the shout on that deal, picked up a pair of power wrap + in my size, very excited to try them out. Prices are unbelievably good so I was skeptical but everything seems legit.

Quote Originally Posted by nonamenoneed View Post
    Thanks for the shout on that deal, picked up a pair of power wrap + in my size, very excited to try them out. Prices are unbelievably good so I was skeptical but everything seems legit.
    They are legit. I have ordered form them many times without issue. Shipping isnt too fast, but they eventually get here.

I ordered from there and the liners seemed used? Looked like they were already creased or something. But would order from again b/c I've been satisfied with the liner and the price can't be beat.

Quote Originally Posted by goolick View Post
    I ordered from there and the liners seemed used? Looked like they were already creased or something. But would order from again b/c I've been satisfied with the liner and the price can't be beat.
    No idea what happened on your order. I have no affiliation, but have had good success with them as have lots of other members here. Pretty sure someone here told me about them the first time I ordered liners from them.

Do they restock or are those blow-out prices? They have nothing in my size.

I am pretty sure they will restock at some point. I have been ordering from them for a few years and only once couldn't get what I wanted. I would guess Intuition is having the same supply issues as everyone else.

I am pretty sure they will restock at some point. I have been ordering from them for a few years and only once couldn't get what I wanted. I would guess Intuition is having the same supply issues as everyone else.
    Good to hear, thanks. Their prices are fantastic.

Side note: Intuition actually has a good amount of stuff in stock, but to your point, that doesnt mean its getting to dealers.

Or to their discount/closeout vendor, which I think is what Fluid Motion is.

Or to their discount/closeout vendor, which I think is what Fluid Motion is.
    Ahh, OK... That's sort of what I was getting at. Thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Ricard View Post
    Do they restock or are those blow-out prices? They have nothing in my size.
    It was a one time deal on a whack of old Intuition stock that they got in fall of '20. They have not restocked any of it and I'm surprised anyone got anything other than maybe a PW+ in a 28 as all popular sizes of all popular liners have been sold out for over a year.
    Quote Originally Posted by skideeppow View Post
    That grip walk shit is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by FlimFlamvanHam View Post
    It was a one time deal on a whack of old Intuition stock that they got in fall of '20. They have not restocked any of it and I'm surprised anyone got anything other than maybe a PW+ in a 28 as all popular sizes of all popular liners have been sold out for over a year.
    Well, this was my assumption, haha... but it contradicts with @cspringsposer said above, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by FlimFlamvanHam View Post
    I have ordered 3 different liners over the past 12 months (1 PW, 1 DL, and 1 Godiva). A few months ago they had no 25 in stock for my wife, but two weeks ago they had Godiva in a 25 in stock that I ordered and recieved. Not sure how that happened if they dont restock.