Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 325 of 636
  1. #301
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Bellevue
    Posts
    7,167
    Been doing a little research before I send you my questions.

    Pretty sure I need the r99 but the r120 is still really tempting, seems like a rare combination of attractive design ideas that might not be found together in the future. On the other hand do I really need a metal 120 underfoot ski? Probably. Fuck. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20220126_140925.jpeg 
Views:	199 
Size:	136.7 KB 
ID:	402974

  2. #302
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    F'n Midwest again
    Posts
    2,474

    Bringing Back The Best: Lotii And Other Assorted Love Songs

    I ordered 175 cm R87, take that 200 cm dudes!

    Freepiste’ing to ensue

    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Aggressive in my own mind

  3. #303
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Middle of Norway.
    Posts
    2,228
    I skied my 202 sd105s (125/105/112, damp, metal, 43m rad) today, in 15" of dry pow on top of hardpack and ice. They kicked ass, wouldn't want anything wider, and pretty much the most fun ski I own. Except when there's 30". In the lift, I started thinking how a wide version of this would be. Now, the fr120 200s are available, i also realised they were in fact on preorder, and that ski should be on my feet in about a year, season depending. So very much looking forward to the 200s!

    Sent fra min LYA-L29 via Tapatalk

  4. #304
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    372
    Quote Originally Posted by singlecross View Post
    The R87 will be a Freepiste killer!

    I love this project and may pull the trigger on a R99. I’d have to sell my 184 MX98 and Monster 108 but it may be worth it. My Monster 88 will never be sold.

    Thanks Marshal for carrying the torch forward!
    Not sure where you live... but I wouldn’t sell monster 108's till I can make something better
    Last edited by Marshal Olson; 01-26-2022 at 06:06 PM.

  5. #305
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    372
    Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20220126_140925.jpeg 
Views:	199 
Size:	136.7 KB 
ID:	402974
    DOOOOD... that pair has some extra magic in them, btw.

  6. #306
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Winthrop, WA.
    Posts
    1,237
    And the official team binding!

  7. #307
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    DownEast
    Posts
    2,105
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshal Olson View Post
    Not sure where you live... but I wouldn’t sell monster 108's till I can make something better
    Ha! Maybe I’ll get out the heat gun and a ladder to rocker the shovels on them… thanks for the tip!

  8. #308
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,687
    Got my order in, only thing that I'm missing will be a few 'Go for Rob' stickers to put on the ones that will be going back to 33 mile. Anyone have a spare sticker or two floating around?
    Three fundamentals of every extreme skier, total disregard for personal saftey, amphetamines, and lots and lots of malt liquor......-jack handy

  9. #309
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    Been doing a little research before I send you my questions.

    Pretty sure I need the r99 but the r120 is still really tempting, seems like a rare combination of attractive design ideas that might not be found together in the future. On the other hand do I really need a metal 120 underfoot ski? Probably. Fuck. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20220126_140925.jpeg 
Views:	199 
Size:	136.7 KB 
ID:	402974
    .Name:  9e3452843ba0e15d9d59836d9e11a868.jpeg
Views: 512
Size:  12.5 KB

  10. #310
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    372
    Quote Originally Posted by soul_skier View Post
    Got my order in, only thing that I'm missing will be a few 'Go for Rob' stickers to put on the ones that will be going back to 33 mile. Anyone have a spare sticker or two floating around?
    Thanks man!

    I am down to two left, however, I am making more, and was planning to include a stack for every 138 purchase.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F6983E5F-3E81-4E63-A499-21EC63A223D8.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	462.6 KB 
ID:	403071  

  11. #311
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    norcal
    Posts
    1,363
    very, very cool Marshal


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Life of a repo man is always intense.

  12. #312
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Middle of Norway.
    Posts
    2,228
    Marshal, you have mail!

    Sent fra min LYA-L29 via Tapatalk

  13. #313
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    372
    Quote Originally Posted by arild View Post
    Marshal, you have mail!

    Sent fra min LYA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Sorry for getting behind in email! I'll respond in 30!!!

  14. #314
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Middle of Norway.
    Posts
    2,228
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshal Olson View Post
    Sorry for getting behind in email! I'll respond in 30!!!
    No excuse, not even bringing back to life boatloads of super rad skis. None, I tell you!

    Sent fra min LYA-L29 via Tapatalk

  15. #315
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    1,142
    Had some trouble with the payment/shipping bot. It didn't like seeing a PO Box anywhere in the shipping address. Now resolved and C120 190 order is complete. I love having something to look forward to!

  16. #316
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,687
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshal Olson View Post
    Thanks man!

    I am down to two left, however, I am making more, and was planning to include a stack for every 138 purchase.
    This makes me happy! Excited to bring these skis back to Haines and spend time on the porch convincing other skiers they need them.
    Three fundamentals of every extreme skier, total disregard for personal saftey, amphetamines, and lots and lots of malt liquor......-jack handy

  17. #317
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    372
    Quote Originally Posted by Beder View Post
    Had some trouble with the payment/shipping bot. It didn't like seeing a PO Box anywhere in the shipping address. Now resolved and C120 190 order is complete. I love having something to look forward to!
    Sorry for the headache, but it looks like you got it dialed!


    Quote Originally Posted by soul_skier View Post
    This makes me happy! Excited to bring these skis back to Haines and spend time on the porch convincing other skiers they need them.
    1000%!!!!

  18. #318
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    570
    Good luck, Marshal!

  19. #319
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    1,080
    The R99 is certain to see more days so that's what I bought, but the 138!!!
    Last edited by Hopeless Sinner; 01-29-2022 at 02:18 PM.

  20. #320
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    565
    Anybody else get "Shipping not available for selected address" when trying to checkout? Just a standard residential apartment in CA.

  21. #321
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    610
    i'm interested in the c120 but need something shorter than 190?

  22. #322
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    372
    Quote Originally Posted by davjr96 View Post
    Anybody else get "Shipping not available for selected address" when trying to checkout? Just a standard residential apartment in CA.
    i am so sorry for the trouble. I have seen a couple other folks with something weird on shopping as well. I’ll take a peek and follow up first thing in the am!

  23. #323
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshal Olson View Post
    i am so sorry for the trouble. I have seen a couple other folks with something weird on shopping as well. I’ll take a peek and follow up first thing in the am!
    Thanks Marshal, same error here. No need to reply to my email separately, I will keep an eye on the thread.

  24. #324
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    372
    @davjjr96
    @m5d5cb

    To point me in the right direction as I look into this issue, could you let me know if you are typing your name/address in directly, if it is pre-populating from your browser, or if you are using Paypal or other quick pay options with the checkout?

    Thanks!

  25. #325
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    565
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshal Olson View Post
    @davjjr96
    @m5d5cb

    To point me in the right direction as I look into this issue, could you let me know if you are typing your name/address in directly, if it is pre-populating from your browser, or if you are using Paypal or other quick pay options with the checkout?

    Thanks!
    I am using "shop pay" (I think the normal checkout) and the address is being pre-populated by shop pay with my email.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •