Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I don't believe the card readers can scan a card that's in my lower jacket pocket?

The sleeve slot works great-but 1/2 the time a swap to a retro jacket i'll get stuck at the damn gate with it in my side pocket/now I just slap it in my glove cures that problem; but, I do see a few people every day yanking and lifting their side pocket to get the gate to open.

LOL ;I know this thread is supposed to be about multi resort f-ings with multiple cards n charges...but the little things matter too...like can we get the card readers to work properly with us sloppy humans

Maybe a bored skier can make a video ! > ''noob instructional for RFID card readers'' lmao
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Attachment 400979

I've got like 8 different ski jackets and grab a different one each time depending on conditions and the ski I'm likely to ski. Most metrosexual skier ever.. To be fair it's only a 3-5 day a year problem right now because kids in college suck all my play money.
    Maybe of you sold about 6 of those jackets you could ski a couple of extra days?
    Goal: ski in the 2018/19 season

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    I have more pants than jackets
    Oh man.... there's another couple of days at least!
    Goal: ski in the 2018/19 season

I personally think they are great. Think back to the days of a liftie scanning all the passes with a gun….this is way better now.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "We had nice 3 days in your autonomous mountain realm last weekend." - Tom from Austria (the Rax ski guy)