WTB dual boot cuff straps

Looking for something like these from atomic:

Could be any brand. Looking to add some flex to my splitboard boots with something besides a voile strap.

I think I have some fischer ones that are dual?

I'll check

These look sweet - I’d get in line behind OP for a pair for the racer kid if anyone has one that fits a 23.5 - baffles me that Lange ships a plug boot (admittedly the softest one designed for juniors) with a velcro strap.

Quote Originally Posted by dcpnz View Post
    These look sweet - I’d get in line behind OP for a pair for the racer kid if anyone has one that fits a 23.5 - baffles me that Lange ships a plug boot (admittedly the softest one designed for juniors) with a velcro strap.
    Ordered a cam strap recently from Rossi/Lange USA for ~ $25 for my RS120s. Not sure if junior boots have smaller straps.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

What do these do that the aftermarket Booster straps don't? Are they lighter? (would be a plus for a touring boot)
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    What do these do that the aftermarket Booster straps don't? Are they lighter? (would be a plus for a touring boot)
    I'm not an atomic dealer, so not 100% sure.

Guess is that the upper strap is a bit shorter and goes around liner, lower is a bit longer and goes around shell.

Trying to eliminate leg to liner play and liner to shell play, in one strap.

The Atomic Professional dual strap is quite a bit heavier than a Booster, more going on. It’s also a much better strap and enables a super customizable flex pattern depending on how tight you adjust the Velcro on the nylon strap.

Highly recommend these, I find them far and away better than any other power strap I’ve tried.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Thanks for the responses all! My intended use isn't the norm so I'm not even sure these will work for me, hence looking to dig some out of a someone's closet. I want to replace the cuff buckle on my backlands with this to promote forward lean flex (splitboard), so I'm specifically looking for something with elasticity. I've seen but not handled Booster straps, but what drew me to the atomics was the dual strap. I've tried a velcro power strap and a voile strap in lieu of a buckle, and both ended up sliding down after riding. I was hoping a dual or even wider single strap would alleviate that.

If you like the feel of the voile strap, but it moves, just bolt it onto the shell with a T nut

or learn to ski

I think I have a new pair of the Atomics. The ones in the pic

Quote Originally Posted by mntlion View Post
    or learn to ski
    Lulz, this is the right answer. But it's been 20 years and I don't wanna

Quote Originally Posted by phatboy64 View Post
    I think I have a new pair of the Atomics. The ones in the pic
    Willing to part with them?