What are these plastic things that came with some skate skis?

Mrs C's skate skis and bindings finally arrived (long shipping delays, supposed to have been here for Christmas). These little plastic bits fell out of the box. Nothing on the bindings appears to be broken. Bindings came already mounted on the skis - they're on a track system.

Are these anything important? For scale, the "H" shaped pieces are about an inch long.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

I think you can use them to bind the skis together side by side. My skate skis came in packaging with those holding the skis together. I promptly lost them.

Thanks - that makes sense for the shape and size.
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Can confirm. Shipping in the plastic wrap side-by-side. The H-bits are the bits that hold the skis together, the round one is half of the bar the connects each binding in the toehold.

Quote Originally Posted by BCMtnHound View Post
    the round one is half of the bar the connects each binding in the toehold.
    It did look like there was a small pin of plastic in the toe mount of each binding - and the cylindrical (round) plastic piece has a snapped off stub on one end.

I'll look closer at the bindings. Thanks.