Shimano 1x12 Derailleurs in stock at Bikeinn

https://www.bikeinn.com/bike/shimano...ur/137257596/p

I just ordered an XT and they also have SLX

I ordered some Codes from here in 2019 and there was some shipping complication that took some extra time; but I got them.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220101-025552_Chrome.jpeg 
Views:	159 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	399161

Quote Originally Posted by jakezee View Post
    https://www.bikeinn.com/bike/shimano...ur/137257596/p

I just ordered an XT and they also have SLX

I ordered some Codes from here in 2019 and there was some shipping complication that took some extra time; but I got them.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220101-025552_Chrome.jpeg 
Views:	159 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	399161
    Shipping to U.S.?

I'm in NY - like I said I used them once before and got what I ordered (after a shipping delay)

Bikeinn, snowinn, they have a slew of websites. All legit, they ship out of Spain using a slow version of DHL. Sometimes stuff arrives in a week, sometimes it takes a couple months. And what's listed as in stock is not always in stock. Good place to order if you're not in a rush.
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

Quote Originally Posted by jakezee View Post
    I'm in NY - like I said I used them once before and got what I ordered (after a shipping delay)
    I’ve used them before for ski stuff without issue. Just thought Shimano had really cracked down on allowing companies to ship out of their region, so surprised you were able to complete the order.

So this fell through...the delivery date kept getting pushed back. Once it got to Sept/Oct, I cancelled the order

TBS bike parts out of Canuckistan also has full 12 speed shimano line of ders. right now too it seems

Colorado Cyclist has SLX-12 in stock and XT available for preorder. It seems like they’re getting XT stock fairly consistently so I’d bet the wait isn’t super long

Slight derail but can anybody who has a 12 speed RD (SLX or XT) take a picture showing the space between the upper pulley and your cassette - maybe in the largest cog (i.e. B screw adjustment)?

I got a used XT RD and 9-51t e*thirteen cassette. Looking at the spacing between the top pulley and the cassette I would typically adjust it to be closer but it's adjusted all the way in. I'm wondering if the derailleur is bent? It definitely looks pretty beat. :-/

The downside to pinkbike is that there are definitely people who are willing to tell you something is excellent when it's really thrashed.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

There should be marks on the derailleur showing you where the cassette should be.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 17.57.22.png 
Views:	59 
Size:	247.2 KB 
ID:	403643

Quote Originally Posted by sethschmautz View Post
    Slight derail but can anybody who has a 12 speed RD (SLX or XT) take a picture showing the space between the upper pulley and your cassette - maybe in the largest cog (i.e. B screw adjustment)?

I got a used XT RD and 9-51t e*thirteen cassette. Looking at the spacing between the top pulley and the cassette I would typically adjust it to be closer but it's adjusted all the way in. I'm wondering if the derailleur is bent? It definitely looks pretty beat. :-/

The downside to pinkbike is that there are definitely people who are willing to tell you something is excellent when it's really thrashed.

With the screw all the way out, and the pulley so far away from a 51t cog, I'd check to make sure that the little tab that the b-screw pushes on, is actually up against the the stop on the derailleur hanger. It doesn't pivot freely when the der mounting bolt is tight, you can trap it rotated back and that will hold the derailleur way too far back, like it is in your pic.

Quote Originally Posted by dannynoonan View Post
    With the screw all the way out, and the pulley so far away from a 51t cog, I'd check to make sure that the little tab that the b-screw pushes on, is actually up against the the stop on the derailleur hanger. It doesn't pivot freely when the der mounting bolt is tight, you can trap it rotated back and that will hold the derailleur way too far back, like it is in your pic.
    I'll check that again. Thought it was correct but that would make sense if not.

Is the derailleur hanger specific to that frame (not sram universal) and was the bike originally spec’d with eagle or shimano 11-spd? The reason I ask is that I had the same problem with a Transition Smuggler. Not enough b-srcew adjustment. They released an updated derailleur hanger with more of a cutaway. The older one can be modified with a file.

Maybe you can take a file to the hanger and remove a mm or two.

Quote Originally Posted by dannynoonan View Post
    @dannynoonan, you nailed it.

I was able to score an XT m8100 rear derailleur from Bikeinn. Purchased on 2/5 and it just showed up today. Must have timed it when they got new stock. Also, now the website is showing unable to ship to US due to shimano restrictions.