WTB: ON3P Caylor/Jeffrey/Kartel Pow Ski

Looking for an ON3P jibby pow ski. Prefer good condition with 1x mount. Needs room for a Tecton @ 300-ish bsl.

Prefer wider-est, 120+ would be ideal. Slight preference for 186, but 19X length should be fine.

On the off chance anyone has the widest Jeff in a 50/50 layup, I'd be over the moon.

Whatcha got?
    "Alpine rock and steep, deep powder are what I seek, and I will always find solace there." - Bean Bowers

photos

Thanks grinch, I've seen a fair number of woodsman and narrower Jeffs, but haven't seen the wide Jeffrey pop up in a minute. I'll keep an eye on craigslist, though, good call.
    "Alpine rock and steep, deep powder are what I seek, and I will always find solace there." - Bean Bowers

photos

I have 181 Jeffrey 122s with a proto tour core, 2 mounts however

Sent from my SM-G960U using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by S.B. View Post
    Yeah, sorry but 181 is just too short for me.

photos

I have 191 Caylors in great shape with one current mount for atomic trackers (size large). I’d prefer to sell with bindings so pm me if you’re interested.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

trade me for BG’s? i rode the caylors once last year, got them touched up at the shop for the first time this year, still lookin minty from ‘14 i think? they are not light, real bouncy though

I have a pair of unmounted 191 Jeffrey (or are they kartels? Not sure) 116s lying around. They were supposed to replace my caylors, but those just won't quit. I'm out of the country until the 10th but if you're still looking when I get back we can work something out.

Quote Originally Posted by shroom View Post
    trade me for BG’s? i rode the caylors once last year, got them touched up at the shop for the first time this year, still lookin minty from ‘14 i think? they are not light, real bouncy though
    I was thinking of you and your Caylors when I made this post! But dude there's no way I could let go of my '14 191 BGs...

photos

Quote Originally Posted by S.B. View Post

Sent from my SM-G960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Not too short for me though. PM sent.

I hear the caylor is what u want .

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tharmor View Post
    I have 191 Caylors in great shape with one current mount for atomic trackers (size large). I’d prefer to sell with bindings so pm me if you’re interested.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    If auvgeek doesn't take you upon this I might be interested. I'll send you a pm if he passes

Quote Originally Posted by ASmileyFace View Post
    If auvgeek doesn't take you upon this I might be interested. I'll send you a pm if he passes
    Still trying to figure things out, but you can have second dibs!

Be stoked to see more ON3Ps in SW CO

photos