Thread: ISO park skis

ISO park skis

Recently moved to the midwest so any local skiing I do will likely involve more park time. Looking to have a ski for hitting jumps and rails when at the local bumps.

Ideal specs are ~95 mm width, flexy/poppy, ~185cm+. Such as j skis allplay, line chronic or blend, on3p magnus, etc.

LMK what you got

edit: got some 184 j skis whipits.. pretty spot on to what i described
    Last edited by goolick; 01-23-2022 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goolick View Post
    Recently moved to the midwest so any local skiing I do will likely involve more park time. Looking to have a ski for hitting jumps and rails when at the local bumps.

Ideal specs are ~95 mm width, flexy/poppy, ~185cm+. Such as j skis allplay, line chronic or blend, on3p magnus, etc.

LMK what you got
    Don’t have a ski to sell ya, but are you planning to come up to Tyrol’s park?

Quote Originally Posted by skiing2skiing View Post
    Don’t have a ski to sell ya, but are you planning to come up to Tyrol’s park?
    PMed ya.

Saw that - these are like competition ready, expert level, park-only skis right? Also just not a lot a ski for me (at 6'5'' 195). So I don't think that's what I'm after, unless my perception of those skis is wrong.

I've got some older Rossi Scratch BC twin tips in reasonable condition that are 96mm waist, I think they are 186cm long. They're not new but I'd let them go for $50.

Actually, you can have these for free just cover shipping. If you don’t want them anyone else can have the same offer. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1641171372.066823.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	149.9 KB 
ID:	399440

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by skis_the_trees View Post
    Actually, you can have these for free just cover shipping. If you don’t want them anyone else can have the same offer. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1641171372.066823.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	149.9 KB 
ID:	399440

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Thanks but pass, don't mind spending a little to get something from the last decade