PSA Marker Alpinist 10 $290 shipped USD

Good, not amazing deal, which may end today. Free shipping and hst is removed for US.

https://www.corbetts.com/2022-marker...-ski-bindings/

Prices have been about the same on Snowcountry and Telemark Pyrenees for a while. Good deal but not your only chance to get cheap Alpinists. I just ordered the Alpinist 10 long travel with brakes from Telemark Pyrenees for a few bucks more. Let me know if you want 105mm brakes for the Alpinist Long Travel otherwise they are getting tossed.

Zero g 105 for 535 shipped. That’s pretty decent

https://varuste.net/en/p90948/marker-alpinist-12

245USD or 315 Canadian for the new sexy carbon-lookin 12....
    just bought one, never seen the site before but looks sweet and legit, some camping gear is decent price

Used to buy climbing gear off varuste. Scandinavian company, always got my packages within a week.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

So that’s $267 from Helsinki shipped the 10 is $275 for my size. Sometimes you pay more for what you want. Best Buy for at bindings. Like how marker let you choose separate leash product or their brake keeping price down. Also seems easy to shim heel if delta is a concern. Adding the adk universal stomp pad for easy adjustment to boot.

First time hearing about shop. $100 more for crest 10 which is probably worth it but stock was down to one in each brake size so who knows