WTB: Short Inseam Shell Pants...

Being hobbit-like in nature, I have a hell of a time finding ski pants that fit me well.

My waist is 34' and my inseam is 29-30". I generally wear a medium or a medium/short if I can find them. My old pants are getting pretty played out-Flylow Stash pants. I'd like something a little lighter. I have giant legs (not long, just girthy)

Looking for a quality pair of bomber, excellent mobility backcountry/occasional area pants that are fully storm proof: seam sealed, waterproof zips, good venting, gore tex or similar...

Anything...?

The stio environ pant in a medium is good for me and I’m similar at 29-30” inseam

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Aggressive in my own mind

I pretty much gave up on that unicorn and look for pants that can be easily tailored.

The environ pant was a no go for me, the articulated knees were below my kneecaps.

I’ll be in a custom Stio Raymer soon

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I'm roughly the same size and i telemark. I've been solidly in arcteryx camp for many years because several of their shell pants come in short inseam sizes. I've currently got an old pair of stinger bibs and a 2yo beta sv bib in short inseam and they're great. Seems that even dead bird is reducing the short inseam offerings lately tho.

Unfortunately, now's not the time to buy, as most stock is sold out.

I have a pair of arcteryx sabre pants in a medium short if you are interested. Great condition used but really no signs of wear.

Quote Originally Posted by mff353 View Post
    I have a pair of arcteryx sabre pants in a medium short if you are interested. Great condition used but really no signs of wear.
    if OP doesn't take those, i'm interested!

Quote Originally Posted by mff353 View Post
    Just sent you a PM...

Obermeyer makes some versions of shell pants in short. I use an insulated pant form them and it functions well.

Still looking- anyone holding some Flylow Compound pants in a medium?

WTB: Short Inseam Shell Pants...

I’m 5’7’’ with a ~33in waist and a hockey player’s ass and medium Trew Eagle pant fits great. I tried on a buddy’s Flylow Compound pant and the fit felt similar, maybe a bit more tapered.