ISO CAST parts (Toe Pieces, shims), skins 191cm, 124mm waist.

Got deals? Excited to put these on sweet skis. Anyone had their boots converted too? Curious about that

Quote Originally Posted by nbak View Post
    Got deals? Excited to put these on sweet skis. Anyone had their boots converted too? Curious about that
    Toast has had a couple pairs done.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

thanks

They did the boot mod on a pair that I had to warranty out for a broken shell (not cast fault) worked as advertised. Those guys don't fuck around and stand behind their work. I think turnaround on the boots was like 10 to 14 days . Hardest part was trusting ups with my boots

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Lars and team do a hell of job. I still have my gen1 setup for pivot 18s and I had them do my krypton pros. Can’t beat. The newest Gen is even slicker / quicker

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

If you can't find any parts, my shop is a CAST dealer and can always order specific parts. Lemme know!

Thanks everyone for the support. So I've discovered I'm looking at a SI or I model. I'm not sure of the difference but I know the tech toes with interchangeable plates are the final pieces of the puzzle. Hopefully they're out there so I can complete this thing. Thx

I have a pair of Contour Hybrid Pure skins 135mm wide brand new in box, XXL length 185-195

Ordered them from Europe last season, shipping took a while so I bought a different pair, theyve been sitting since

These: https://www.camp-usa.com/outdoor/pro...d-pure-135-mm/

$170 shipped?