Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    That comment is likely true for most of us. My girls spend a fuck ton on their hair.
    Ha, not in my household. I pay $25 w/tip once a month for haircuts and my wife cuts her own hair.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    A bowl cut that was then allowed to grow to shoulder length is more accurate. It looked so ridiculous that one mom actually called my mom and said I "ruined" the class picture because of my hair. God's honest truth.

And you'll never see those pics. NEVER!!
    Wow. I had a rat tail for years and that sounds awful.

diy here. #2 all around, occasional #1 to "change it up"
    have had hair down to middle of scalpels, would grab it and give snip on occasion, usually prior to multiweek climbing trips
    if i grew it out that long now it would be a scullet, hence the #2 - though would be fun to grow out for the luls

definitely miss the wash/massage

Granted, I don't have a lot of hair left, but I stopped going to a ($20 or so) hair cutter when Covid hit, and I've gotten good enough at cutting my own hair that I see no reason to go back. I do have a pair of rather high-end hair scissors, dating back to when a previous girlfriend used to sometimes cut my hair.

Great Clips, whatever they charge and a good tip.
    Nice people working there. But it's a long way away. Usually have them cut it too short, and I wait too long to go back, so it's bad >50% of the time.

You know what they say: Anytime you see someone crying you should ask them if it's because of their haircut.
    north bound horse.