Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Hey, #1 thing is super near sighted and has to wear glasses.

Skiing in the pnw, he has lots of problems with fogging, either with glasses accommodating goggles or without goggles.

Haven't tried liquid soap treatment for the glasses yet. Any other wisdom out there to share?

Maybe it's just time to spring for the contacts?
    How near sighted? -8? -9? I am legally blind and 'super' near sighted and contacts changed my life. No more living in a fishbowl - I couldn't kick a soccer ball off the ground with glasses because of the distortion effect. I couldn't coordinate my feet with my eyes, although sometimes I got lucky. And I played soccer for years as a kid.

Get contacts for a better quality of life, not because of fogging issues.

Quote Originally Posted by muted reborn View Post
    Get contacts for a better quality of life, not because of fogging issues.
    I have astignatism so contacts weren't workng well enough to see normal mechanical shit on the job, I missed easy stuff so I it affected my work, also i couldn't read street signs and then i scratched a cornea taking them out

SO as always your milage may vary
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

I can say that I wear prescription eyeglasses and sunglasses the majority of the year. Except when skiing requires goggles. Then I Throw the daily wear contacts in. This system isn’t for everyone but if you can handle the mostly glasses/sometimes contacts system, it works.

Quote Originally Posted by bmg97 View Post
    Hock a luggie in there, wipe it around then wipe off.
    Crude but effective and no luggie required. Saliva is actually an excellent anti fog solution.

As for skiing, what's wrong with the regular popping the goggles up and down on your face to introduce fresh air when not skiing fast enough for the goggle vents to work properly?
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Crude but effective and no luggie required. Saliva is actually an excellent anti fog solution.
    I got no spit.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Quote Originally Posted by jmedslc View Post
    I can say that I wear prescription eyeglasses and sunglasses the majority of the year. Except when skiing requires goggles. Then I Throw the daily wear contacts in. This system isn’t for everyone but if you can handle the mostly glasses/sometimes contacts system, it works.
    Same