FS: 184 Moment Wildcat Tour W/Zed 12's

In short these wont be for everyone but if you are good with the mount it could be a score.

The Good: These things have 2-3 tours on them and are in great shape top and bottom.

The Bad: We had a rogue jig late night miss hap on the first mount attempt.... I'll spare the details but essentially they should probably stay mounted how they are. The mount is super bomber (holes were plugged with bamboo/epoxy and fully sealed). One ski has 2.5 mounts 1 ski has 1 mount. So if they work as is these are for you, if you want different bindings or to move the toes you should move on unless you are good at problem solving. You could likely move the heels if needed as they have less holes but no guarantees.

Drilled at ~ + 1/2 cm for a 295mm Hawx Prime XTD.

Zeds are the most current up to date version. I have brakes and stomp pads I will include that are both new and unused.

$500 + shipping for skis and bindings. I have some used 3 times Contour skins cut for them for $600 + shipping.

The discoloration in the tips is just from a foggy morning pic of cold skis.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image_67227649.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	1.87 MB 
ID:	397709

Name:	image_67181057.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	2.08 MB 
ID:	397710

Name:	image_67239681.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	1.81 MB 
ID:	397711

Name:	image_67218689.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	397712
    Last edited by Eluder; 12-25-2021 at 12:51 AM.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

bump
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

Curious, not room on the 2.5 mounted ski for anything else? To be clear, I do not need these…but love me some hole conflict roulette and would love a pair these.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

FS: 184 Moment Wildcat Tour W/Zed 12's

I’ll buy the bindings if anyone wants just the skis

Curious what the hole mishap looks like. For being mounted +4 I’d there there are options

I think the +4 leaves options open for my longer BSL. PM sent

It’s +4 MM guys, as in 1/2 cm.

Formerly Rludes025

Quote Originally Posted by hick View Post
    Curious, not room on the 2.5 mounted ski for anything else? To be clear, I do not need these…but love me some hole conflict roulette and would love a pair these.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    There is probably room to make something work, especially if you are ok over boring for heli-coils or inserts

Formerly Rludes025

TGR, American schools, and the metric system. Quite a combo lol

pending

Formerly Rludes025