Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Been liking my Enforcer 88s as well, no issues on the bulletproof with the 186. Might grab a pair of 94s next season.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Yeah....my comment regarding the 88s should be placed in context.

For me @83kg the 186s were too stiff with that much tip rocker, for a more or less dedicated groomer ski.

For me I'd like a lower rocker or a slightly softer flex, in order to more easily engage the tip.

If you're heavier, stronger, ski harder/better, or just plan to ski them more offpiste then the 88s might be just fine.

But for the use the OP describes I'd steer him towards the 93

That's a fair assessment, and probably good advice. I'm the dumbass out skiing pow on the 88's . I like anti TGR old school skinny for straight up hardpack/icy groomers.

Quote Originally Posted by sf View Post
    Yeah....my comment regarding the 88s should be placed in context.

For me @83kg the 186s were too stiff with that much tip rocker, for a more or less dedicated groomer ski.

For me I'd like a lower rocker or a slightly softer flex, in order to more easily engage the tip.

If you're heavier, stronger, ski harder/better, or just plan to ski them more offpiste then the 88s might be just fine.

But for the use the OP describes I'd steer him towards the 93

Some great deals on blizzard brahmas at sierra trading post right now. I'd pick up some 82s or 88s for a frontside carver but they don't ship to canada...

Loving my 82s in typical ec conds.

Brahma original 88. Either the fugly top sheets or the cool black ones with the green bull. Same ski. And perfect ice coaster.

Works on hard pack. And ice. And handles what little pow there is.

If you want it softer, the chick ski version, black pearl, is nice.
    . . .

Black Crows Serpo at 93mm is a fun ski. I came off the Corvus and it’s way livelier and poppy. Holds a nice edge. If you’re in between sizes and want stability, then size up. I was having a blast on mine at Jackson Hole in the resort last week.

+1 on the serpo. Only 2 days so far but super fun ski.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums