Dalbello Lupo Factory Alpine Touring Ski Boots 2021

Considering purchasing a new pair of Dalbello Lupo Factory Alpine Touring boots to replace my 2016 tecnica cochise 130s. Found them on sale and it seems like a great opportunity, but im having trouble finding any information regarding fit.

Anyone know if a 26.5 in a tecnica is similar to a 26.5 in dalbellos? How about punching out the lupos? I've gotta bad sixth toe and a bone spur on the top of my foot that need some extra space, will I be out of luck if I get these?

I'm so glad a 2021 thread has been started because the previous 2020 thread has become totally irrelevant. Are you going to start a 2022 thread in a couple weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by Cozzey View Post
    Considering purchasing a new pair of Dalbello Lupo Factory Alpine Touring boots to replace my 2016 tecnica cochise 130s. Found them on sale and it seems like a great opportunity, but im having trouble finding any information regarding fit.

Anyone know if a 26.5 in a tecnica is similar to a 26.5 in dalbellos? How about punching out the lupos? I've gotta bad sixth toe and a bone spur on the top of my foot that need some extra space, will I be out of luck if I get these?
    So I have the Lupo Pro HD and the Mach1 130 LV both in a 26.5. The Mach 1 is tighter fitting for sure. I would say from a sizing standpoint they are similar but from a fit standpoint they are different.