I owe some bad people money, help.

Not really. But I do need to empty the closet.

All items shipped from 83864. Everything boxed and ready for a label. Pics available if you must, PM me your digits and I will text.

Skis:
    192 LP105, skied 20ish days, minty. 1 mount for P18 at 306mm BSL. Red & black "leg end" topsheet. The backup for the backup, and with new skis inbound + the mfree108 quiver destroyer, I just don't think I can justify multiple pairs of these anymore. $300 + ship

186 Mfree99. Skied 2 days. 1 mount for P15 at 306mm BSL. Really fun ski but I just don't have love for 99mm waist skis. I've tried a dozens of different 97 - 99mm skis over the past few years, and they're all just too tweener for me. I'd rather be on either something really narrow or bump up to the 105 - 108 range. $250 + ship

Boots:
    27.5 Tecnica Zero G Scout. Lime green colorway. Shells skied 5 days, no days on liners. No bootwork. Basically a new boot. Langes fit my feet better so I'm rolling those for a touring boot instead. $325 + ship

Free bump and noting the very solid value in the MFree's. I need these sold so I don't grab them.

Quote Originally Posted by The Artist Formerly Known as Leavenworth Skier View Post
    Not really. But I do need to empty the closet.

All items shipped from 83864. Everything boxed and ready for a label. Pics available if you must, PM me your digits and I will text.

Skis:
    192 LP105, skied 20ish days, minty. 1 mount for P18 at 306mm BSL. Red & black "leg end" topsheet. The backup for the backup, and with new skis inbound + the mfree108 quiver destroyer, I just don't think I can justify multiple pairs of these anymore. $300 + ship

186 Mfree99. Skied 2 days. 1 mount for P15 at 306mm BSL. Really fun ski but I just don't have love for 99mm waist skis. I've tried a dozens of different 97 - 99mm skis over the past few years, and they're all just too tweener for me. I'd rather be on either something really narrow or bump up to the 105 - 108 range. $250 + ship

Boots:
    27.5 Tecnica Zero G Scout. Lime green colorway. Shells skied 5 days, no days on liners. No bootwork. Basically a new boot. Langes fit my feet better so I'm rolling those for a touring boot instead. $325 + ship
    Funny that you don’t like 95-100mm wide skis and would rather go narrower or winder. I feel the same about 100-110 wide skis. Give me <100 or >110 skis and I’m pretty happy. Only ski in that race I have liked is the LP105, just can’t justify a pair when I kept grabbing something else. They are also just so damn heavy for what WSTdeep and I do.

Side note, I’d grab the Zero G Scouts if they were 26.5s. Damn, one size too big!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Potentially interested in the Mfree99s. Do p15 have the same mount pattern as p14? And how much adjustment do pivots have? I have a BSL of 312, so it's close

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post
    Potentially interested in the Mfree99s. Do p15 have the same mount pattern as p14? And how much adjustment do pivots have? I have a BSL of 312, so it's close

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    Same hole pattern as a p14, and I actually forgot, I mounted them for a 312mm BSL, which my new boot is. I went up a size this year. So you'll fit just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by skibrd View Post
    Funny that you don’t like 95-100mm wide skis and would rather go narrower or winder. I feel the same about 100-110 wide skis. Give me <100 or >110 skis and I’m pretty happy. Only ski in that race I have liked is the LP105, just can’t justify a pair when I kept grabbing something else. They are also just so damn heavy for what WSTdeep and I do.

Side note, I’d grab the Zero G Scouts if they were 26.5s. Damn, one size too big!

That's the fun thing about gear, we all have our own preferences. I just have been rolling a 105 - 108 width ski for so long that it's just what I think I prefer.

My progression was Sir Francis Bacon > EHP (a little wider but whatever) > Movement Goliath > Movement Trust > Fischer Watea 106 > Cham 107 > Cham 107 2.0 > LP105 > Legend x106 > Mfree108 > ???

I've literally always had a 90 - 99mm width ski along side the 10x and just never really enjoy it as much as the slightly wider platform.

Quote Originally Posted by The Artist Formerly Known as Leavenworth Skier View Post
    That's the fun thing about gear, we all have our own preferences. I just have been rolling a 105 - 108 width ski for so long that it's just what I think I prefer.

My progression was Sir Francis Bacon > EHP (a little wider but whatever) > Movement Goliath > Movement Trust > Fischer Watea 106 > Cham 107 > Cham 107 2.0 > LP105 > Legend x106 > Mfree108 > ???

I've literally always had a 90 - 99mm width ski along side the 10x and just never really enjoy it as much as the slightly wider platform.
    That’s why I love this forum. I get to see everyone’s preferences and how they craft their quiver.

I was thinking about my 90-100 progression and it’s 187 Bonafide > 194 MX98 > 188 R9 (75%) / 194 MX98 (25%). So weird that I end up skiing a 94mm wide twin tip coming off one of the biggest dampest chargers made in modern times, and I love it.

I’m not sure I can list the >105 skis I’ve been on, but I will say the Solomon Blanks are special. Time will tell if they stick around, but they are special.

Bump - Mfree99 + ZeroG Pending.

Who needs some LP105s?

Mfree99 + ZeroG Sold.

Didn’t realize I was a bad person.

Where’s the money LeTAFKALWSki?

^^ lol. my avatar approves this post