WTB V-Werks Katana 185 or 191 OR BMT 109 186

Title says it all. Looking to get a set of V-werks Katanas 185 or 191, or a pair of BMT 109s in 186. Am also considering BMT 122s if you're holding those.

Cheers!

Ryan

^^^ that's a solid deal if includes the demo binders.

So, I looked at those last night. I was ready to get over the fact that they are the vacuum glueless skins. Homie has an impaction under the center of the ski with a cracked edge, fully cracked sidewall, and defect in the carbon. Was pretty bummed.

Quote Originally Posted by Skip Dooley View Post
    So, I looked at those last night. I was ready to get over the fact that they are the vacuum glueless skins. Homie has an impaction under the center of the ski with a cracked edge, fully cracked sidewall, and defect in the carbon. Was pretty bummed.
    Thanks for saving our asses. Love the concentration of Volkl fanatics here

I have a pair of first Gen 184 V-Werks Katanas (mounted once for small Barons; currently flat) that have been skied like 5 days and are MINT. I may be willing to part with them. Let me give it some thought.
    In constant pursuit of the perfect slarve...

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit Man View Post
    I have a pair of first Gen 184 V-Werks Katanas (mounted once for small Barons; currently flat) that have been skied like 5 days and are MINT. I may be willing to part with them. Let me give it some thought.
    Definitely interested!

Yeah I’ll get in line for those katanas

I have a pair of first gen V-werks Katana in 191 that I would sell. However, mounting will likely be a problem. They are on their 3rd or 4th mount. I got them here for pretty cheap a while back with holes for Dukes and Fritschi Freeride for I think a fairly large BSL. I mounted with Marker Tour, then Kingpin for a 295 BSL. I can't remember if I re-used any holes. They need a tune, plenty of light scrapes, with one deep shot at the edge where the ptex repair has mostly fallen out, but the edge is not damaged. So yeah, they're beat. I'm thinking $200.

Sent PM

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk