Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Ordered two pairs of bindings, will see how it goes. Took them about three days to provide shipping information (with no communication about the order at all before that), but other than lack of comms it seems to be going fine. Very good prices compared to other stores, so here's hoping!

I got my Pivots in less than a week from these guys. The shipping also took a few days then the package miraculously arrived a few days later.

They’ve got Shifts with 120 brakes for $275 free shipping. Yes technically Salomon doesn’t ship to USA from out of country but apparently Bibleisure DGAF.

I bought Alpinist 12 at $260 and after few days of processing they just cancelled my order. Sent two requests for explanation with no answer. Now they are up to $314

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Overnight international shipping, for free. Super legit

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I had a great experience with them. Germany to Washington state in like 2 days (faster than any other online retailer) and a screaming deal on some climbing equipment. No import duties. CC charged in USD.

Still haven't got my bindings. Says they left Germany on the 12th of Feb, then nothing until I just got a DHL tracking update today (start of March) saying my slightly damaged item is being re-packaged....not even sure if they have actually made it to the US as yet.

I have made 3 orders from them in the past ~5 weeks, all arrived in UT within 2-3 business days, 2 packages were DHL one was Fedex. No import duties, free shipping over $200 and cheap (less than $10) shipping on a smaller order. Bummed to hear about the orders gone wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Still haven't got my bindings. Says they left Germany on the 12th of Feb, then nothing until I just got a DHL tracking update today (start of March) saying my slightly damaged item is being re-packaged....not even sure if they have actually made it to the US as yet.
    I’m 90% sure this is a shipper issue not a seller one. I bought some bindings from a large well regarded euro retailer once and when I got the very delayed package, it looked like the initial box had literally fallen off the truck. The box was shredded and muddy and there was gravel inside the package.

So it happens to everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    I too ordered some bindings on the 12th and am still waiting for it. Must have been a rough day

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon3 View Post
    I’m 90% sure this is a shipper issue not a seller one. I bought some bindings from a large well regarded euro retailer once and when I got the very delayed package, it looked like the initial box had literally fallen off the truck. The box was shredded and muddy and there was gravel inside the package.

So it happens to everybody.
    I agree. They finally arrived on the 14th of March. DHL got them from Bobleisure on the 12th of Feb (order was placed on the 9th of Feb). The blame sits squarely with DHL, but to be fair, international shipping has been chaos for the last year really...so, such is life. Bobleisure were good actually, they did what they could to prod DHL and also provided a 10% refund due to the delay, even though it wasn't their problem. They seem like a very good business to me, and personally i'm happy to try using them again.

Funny you mention the damage, about three weeks into the process I got a message from DHL saying my shipment was being repackaged due to damage....I'm not home at the moment to to see what sort of condition it has actually arrived in, but I'm guessing it might be akin to what you have encountered.

Yeah, I've still not received my package from Feb 12 but the customer service has been very responsive in trying to get DHL to shuffle along. I've had problems both personally and professionally with DHL in the past so I still think the seller is legit. DHL on the other hand....

Man, I was gonna ask if they were using suborbital rocket drones for they're super fast deliveries, but they must have run out of them if they're using DHL.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

I too was very suspicious about the prices (like an Exped Megamet, they were selling it for $150+ less than any other Canadian outdoor gear store I've seen, without taxes to boot) but I placed an order for a Megamat anyways. I ordered from their Canadian website and was charged in CAD. Ordered on Friday, and they already shipped out on Monday with a FedEx tracking number. Very impressive considering ordering stuff like this from Europe is usually much more expensive than any store in Canada. I'll have to see if it is indeed the goods when it gets to my doorstep. I'd expect to have to pay import duties but still, would probably work out to less than if I bought it local.

Forza Pivot 18s for $228... just enough for free shipping https://www.bobleisure.com/look-pivo...-3607683456239

Quote Originally Posted by Benneke10 View Post
    Forza Pivot 18s for $228... just enough for free shipping https://www.bobleisure.com/look-pivo...-3607683456239
    Interesting that 18s are more expensive than 15s. Great deal.

Update: received my Megamat today and it's the real deal. Had to pay $50 in taxes/duties but still worth it compared to buying local. Will shop again. Turnaround time from order placement to door was a week which is very impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Benneke10 View Post
    I think the catch there is either 95 mm brakes or no brakes. The $228 deal is only for size "D472." It's not obvious what that means, but the other sizes available are "B115" and "B130" which are obviously 115 mm and 130 mm brakes and more expensive. Still excellent deals on the larger brakes, though.

Some killer deals on boots today

Atomic Hawx Prime XTD 120, 27, 28, 29, 30 - $254

Hawx Prime Professional (fancy foam inject liner, 25 - $333

Hawx Ultra XTD 120, 27, 28 - $314

Scarpa Alien, 25 - $291

Scarpa F1 LT - 25, 26, 30, 31 - prices vary by size but as low as $454

Scarpa Maestrale, all sizes - prices vary but as low as $230

Ordered B115 P18s last Tuesday, arrived today. $265, free shipping, no tax, no duties.

Ordered a pair of Dynastar M-Pro's and a pair of Tyrolia Attack 14 MNs, both for ~$50 less than my pro deal, not including the free shipping, which all the pro deals don't offer. Like others have mentioned, no communication yet on the order, but I saved a copy of the order confirmation, a screenshot of the skis at the listed price, and have my fingers crossed. Just bummed they didn't have the Attack brakes as well.

Side note, anyone know if the 95mm brakes can be squeezed on a 99 waist ski?

Quote Originally Posted by cjohns716 View Post
    Side note, anyone know if the 95mm brakes can be squeezed on a 99 waist ski?
    Probably.

I mounted a pair of attacks with 95 brakes on 99 skis, it works

Sweet thanks. I reached out to Head and they said to go to the 110s, but that just feels like too much overhang.

Just ordered some Pivot 15 forza for $226. The product page link was available from a google search but not directly on their website.. I will see if they cancel it or not. Also, if someone want to trade some P15 forza for raw let me know.