Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Tik Tok School Shooting Challenge. 12/17/21

JFC. What a Country We Live In:
    https://abc7.com/school-threat-tiktok-bomb/11349593/

What says the collective?
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

You would think with our governments ability to spy on us they could figure out who is posting shit like that
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Or actually like Tik Tok……My girls are freaking out.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    -BMillsSkier

We got emails from the schools today and expect increased police presence tomorrow.

Fucked up.

Same here. Stay safe, JPH.

China is winning the asymmetrical war.
    I still call it The Jake.

Where I live they have closed all schools in the county today. For a non specific national threat

I’m not upset. The snow is really good right now. Friday fun day
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Kids these days.

Tik Tok School Shooting Challenge. 12/17/21

Tik Tok challenges have become a real issue in schools…..the worst being the case quoted in this thread…….

Disgusting examples of some of our latest Tik Tok challenges from our HS:

-seeing how high above they can fill the toilet with shit/toilet paper. (Shit tower)

-Shitting/spreading on floors/walls of bathrooms (shit art)

-Pissing on floors (piss puddles)

-Putting raw chicken in bathroom paper towel dispensers. (Chicken hand sanitizer)

Just really disgusting stuff….is showing up in our society…Tik Tok basically celebrates and encourages vandalism.

My guy stayed home....shitty time to be a kid.

WTF. People really suck. I'm not so sure we live in the best country (anymore).

We don't.

It was pretty funny when they reserved all the seats to Trump's Tulsa rally so the venue was empty though..

Other than that senior pranks have gotten even more carried away than gender reveal parties.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    My guy stayed home....shitty time to be a kid.
    My daughter and her friends stayed home when there was a threat specific to her school two years ago just before COVID. This year my kid's school requires proof of a negative covid test or other doctor's note for any absence to be excused... I think bereavement is the only other main excused thing and that requires a copy of the obituary. Otherwise they have to get a covid test before returning after missing school to be excused.
    Last edited by SumJongGuy; 12-17-2021 at 07:39 AM.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by BC. View Post
    Tik Tok challenges have become a real issue in schools…..the worst being the case quoted in this thread…….

Disgusting examples of some of our latest Tik Tok challenges from our HS:

-seeing how high above they can fill the toilet with shit/toilet paper. (Shit tower)

-Shitting/spreading on floors/walls of bathrooms (shit art)

-Pissing on floors (piss puddles)

-Putting raw chicken in bathroom paper towel dispensers. (Chicken hand sanitizer)

Just really disgusting stuff….is showing up in our society…Tik Tok basically celebrates and encourages vandalism.
    Yep, I know someone that works in school admin that says their normal maintenance expense for bathroom repair per year is $3-500, this year it's $35,000 thanks to these stupid challenges.

Quote Originally Posted by schuss View Post
    Yep, I know someone that works in school admin that says their normal maintenance expense for bathroom repair per year is $3-500, this year it's $35,000 thanks to these stupid challenges.
    If schools could tack on a special assessment like HOAs to fix things they would get the parents attention more so if they caught the individuals doing it and could charge them financially
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Just dropped off Thing One. Must’ve been at least 10 cop cars around the school, plus armed security at the main entrances…….This fucking sucks.
    -Ottime
    -BMillsSkier

Well if Trump had one good idea, it was the notion of trying to get TikTok banned. Social media is terrible enough as it is, but that platform has lowered the stupid bar to all new depths never before thought possible.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    If schools could tack on a special assessment like HOAs to fix things they would get the parents attention more so if they caught the individuals doing it and could charge them financially
    It's hard enough with all the retirees trying to fuck over school funding as it is. That sort of shit would not fly with the folks whose kids are the most likely to be doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    Well if Trump had one good idea, it was the notion of trying to get TikTok banned. Social media is terrible enough as it is, but that platform has lowered the stupid bar to all new depths never before thought possible.

The irony is at full volume. You're telling me that Trump, of all people, was concerned about the effect of media on the nation's stupidity? JFC.

He wanted to ban it because it was Chinese founded and owned. He was playing the mafia boss, trying to force a sale to his friends in America.

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post

Banning TikTok is a good idea. It's not Trump's idea. So absolutely no credit given.

Banning any of these dumb social media platforms (and I do appreciate the irony of posting this on a social media "platform") is dumb.

If it's not TikTok it'll be something else.

I mean - do we really start *that* game of whack-a-mole? It would be folly.

Will someone please hand these children some rocks.

So. Our school district sent this out yesterday. Closed today because of covid. Interesting coincidence.

"I am writing you to share the news that all xxxSD schools will be closed tomorrow, December 17th, 2021.

We are currently experiencing a large increase in the number of COVID-19 cases, close contacts, and a shortage of staff across multiple schools. The effect of this combination is our inability to conduct timely, accurate and complete contact tracing, operate the Test to Stay program, and staff essential school services (including classroom instruction and coverage). While some of these factors are localized to one or two schools, closing individual schools creates a ripple effect that impacts all our schools; due to the number of staff with children that attend different schools within our district.

School closure tomorrow will be very similar to a normal snow day, remote learning will not be available and no school events will occur. Currently, the intention is to return to in-person learning on Monday, December 20, 2021.

We need to be transparent with our community that the level of COVID-19 cases we are experiencing makes it impossible to provide students with a safe and supported education. We will reevaluate our ability to operate on Sunday evening. If xxxSD is closed further, we will communicate with you as soon as possible.

We all share the same goal of keeping students in school and must continue to work together to keep our schools open in the months ahead. Please continue to follow the guidelines around staying home when sick, quarantining or participating in Test-to-Stay, and keeping gatherings small over the holidays. Thank you for your support through this extremely tough time.

Sincerely,"

Quote Originally Posted by schuss View Post
    It's hard enough with all the retirees trying to fuck over school funding as it is. That sort of shit would not fly with the folks whose kids are the most likely to be doing it.
    Surely these parents believe in individual responsibility.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"