Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

This Fucker Needs To Be Nailed For Assault

Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Fuck. That sucks.
    . . .

wow. people just have zero fucks to give about anyone other than themselves. sad.

I really don’t understand with all of those dudes standing around, and a few minutes passing, that someone didn’t toss that dude’s sur-Ron off the edge of that trail, and into the rutabagas.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

The getaway is like something conceived of by a 5 year old.

Ahhhh! I’m hurt too!!! Tsssssss-ahhhhh; tssssss-ahhhhh; oh it’s feeling a bit better, but, tsssss-ahhhh. Let me just check out my bike. Over here. Tssss-ahhhhh; must. Limp. To. Here. Tsssss-ahhhhh. Better do a stretch squat; owwweeeee!!! I’m hurt too! One more stretch squat to check the damage….

So long suckers!

Fucking ass.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Aren’t those technically classified as motor vehicles? Could be charged with felony hit and run?

Either way, that guy has a major beat down coming if the law doesn’t find him first.

Well damn, this is a hell of a conversation starter for a new thread on a mountain biking forum.

This has potential to get real good.

That guy new he fucked up, got scared and ran. Crazy.
    dirtbag, not a dentist

He's got half of San Diego and Orange county riders looking for him now. Apparently he is a regular there and is known for riding that thing the wrong way up MTB trails. So he'll be recognized if he keeps trying to ride there.

I say this as someone who's entirely willing to criticize ebikes:

That's not an ebike. That's a dirt bike with an electric motor. Maybe I'm seeing things wrong, but those look like foot pegs, not pedals.

Also, obviously, fuck that guy.

Just curious, but that looks more like a fire access road than a mtb trail. Must be close to 4m wide. And straight at least in the range of the video frame. How the fuck couldn't these guys avoid each other? I mean sure, if this was a mtb-only trail, moto guy shouldn't be there in the first place, but unless there is more to the story, was this a game of chicken between the two riders? Interested in hearing more details of this incident.

One of the pinkbike comments says there are trail exits onto that fire road. So speculating he could have just come off one of those.

3rd world problems?
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    I say this as someone who's entirely willing to criticize ebikes:

That's not an ebike. That's a dirt bike with an electric motor. Maybe I'm seeing things wrong, but those look like foot pegs, not pedals.

Also, obviously, fuck that guy.
    It's a Sur-ron, from what all the comments are saying .. you can get a pedal kit for those to make it a moped, or e-bike, if that's your preferred nomenclature. So, same-same I guess?

That must've been some hit to bust the guy's jaw inside a good full face helmet. Fuck...

I was just telling my GF about the growing backlash to motorized vehicles "sharing" trails, and the comments on reddit and PB bear that out.

The fact is that e-bikes (electric mopeds) and SXS are new forms of motorized recreation and the isn't enough space for them to operate in places where bicycles and motorcycles have traditionally ridden. Why do we have to accommodate these new things? Where does it end? Does every new invention just get to shoehorn itself into our ever-diminishing public land?
    ride bikes, climb, ski, travel, cook, work to fund former, repeat.

So it seems...jump to 3:20:

That is NOT a bicycle.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by 406 View Post
    So it seems...jump to 3:20:
    3:40 is about the point where you'll want to kick this guy in the nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio View Post
    Just watched only a short section of that video and yes, I want to throat punch that POS.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnjam View Post
    Just watched only a short section of that video and yes, I want to throat punch that POS.
    Yup. My reptilian brain also sees him as Ted Cruz, so...double throat punch.

Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio View Post
    "It's under 1000w in EP mode"

Oh fuck all the way off. I'd love to see the guy try use use that argument while citing the statute in court. What a whiny bitch, complaining that people are being mean to him while riding what is clearly an electric dirtbike.

But but but, someone was mean to him on the trail!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

So, was the trail he was on motorized trail or bike only? Were e-bikes allowed there?

If you're out on FS motorized trails and get into an accident who is legally at fault?

Obviously that guy is an asshole and an idiot. I can imagine these type of incidents are going to continue to get worse as it gets easier and cheaper to get high powered off road rigs.

My favorite part was when he described his crank and pedal install failures. I was fucking dying.
    “Be sure to use a wrench when installing pedals, you can’t just spin the pedal platform to thread it in the crankarm …..” ROFL.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    "It's under 1000w in EP mode"

Oh fuck all the way off.
    Seriously. It has a 7000W motor and a 50 mph top speed. Law says 1000w max and limited to 25mph - doesn’t say anything about ‘operating mode’ exceptions. He can go fuck himself.