Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by arild View Post
    Unicorn hunt.

Sent fra min LYA-L29 via Tapatalk
    I hope not... ;(

You should pm Grape Ape, if I remember correctly he used to drag a pair of tele El Dictators to Liberty Mountain. Over twice the vert of Tyrol Basin!

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthop View Post
    You should pm Grape Ape, if I remember correctly he used to drag a pair of tele El Dictadors to Liberty Mountain. Over twice the vert of Tyrol Basin!
    That's amazing. I wanna hear more.

Will you have enough vertical to even get most of these skis up to the required speed to turn them?

Quote Originally Posted by The Artist Formerly Known as Leavenworth Skier View Post
    Will you have enough vertical to even get most of these skis up to the required speed to turn them?
    Hell naw, but if I can't make em turn out here, I'm trying to plan a long trip out west next winter. But I'll try. Should be a good workout.

Bump

You should search for the super rare Jer promodels. Probably the stiffest skis ever made.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

Quote Originally Posted by Eluder View Post
    You should search for the super rare Jer promodels. Probably the stiffest skis ever made.
    Yeah, I hear the jer y. promodels are some crazy sticks 😎😎😎

Bump

My LP105 are still available.

Bit out of my price range RN but I'm sure one of the other dynastar hunters here would cop it.

Brand new pair of Salomon xw labs in slc. Very tempted at 198 but they seem a little out there for me.

Salomon XW Lab skis https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/66362823

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by old mexico View Post
    Brand new pair of Salomon xw labs in slc. Very tempted at 198 but they seem a little out there for me.

Salomon XW Lab skis https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/66362823

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Go for it oldmex!

186 ON3P Vicik with light usage. Burly. Fast.

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...ment-Bibby-186

Quote Originally Posted by Laps View Post
    How much are you thinking for the Arno Adams??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pretty sure the Arnos and 4x4’s of that era were the same exact ski, just different topsheets (my 4by’s said “Racing Atellier” on the sidewalls - so presumably race-room layup). The Arno graphics were ultra-cool though, and are worth seeking out.

The 188 was a great and capable ski, but certainly not the super-badass pedigree you’re after.

However the 194 version of either would absolutely fit the bill - totally different animal!

EDIT: the 4x4’s I was referring to are the “4x4 Bigs”. In the Arno era I thought they were the only 4x4’s but I could be wrong.
    Last edited by skizix; 12-22-2021 at 08:50 PM.

I have some Dynastar 4x4s in the shed, free if anyone wants them. Decent shape, so I held onto them after I pulled the bindings.

IIRC they're 190ish. Can't remember if they are the "big" 4x4 or not. I can look tomorrow if anyone wants them.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

The greatest N. New Mexico resort in Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    I have some Dynastar 4x4s in the shed, free if anyone wants them. Decent shape, so I held onto them after I pulled the bindings.

IIRC they're 190ish. Can't remember if they are the "big" 4x4 or not. I can look tomorrow if anyone wants them.
    If it's the 194 big I'd be tempted.

I'll look tomorrow.
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

I also have some 195 ak rocket swallowtails that I'd be willing to sell. It hadn't occured to me until today that they sort of fit this thread. they aren't anywhere near as much ski as anything else in this thread that I've skied but they sort of had an aura or reputation or whatever as such, and I figured someone might want them.

They're the grayish purple topsheeted wood core, not foam core, in really pretty good shape. no core shots good edges etc. mounted once for small dukes. One cool thing was using them as a touring ski you could use the same skins from something vastly shorter as the tail attatchment would be in the swallowtail. Made it a bit easier for one set of skins between the charging bc ski and mountaineering setup.

I'd trade for couch space somewhere on my ikon travels this year, or also accept some monies.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Someone's got to have old Ragnaroks lying around right? Who's the whitedot person here?

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by ZomblibulaX View Post
    If it's the 194 big I'd be tempted.
    The Dynastars I have are 190cm 4x4 Outland. There's a riser plate on the skis. Nice shape.

I can post pics later if you want.

The greatest N. New Mexico resort in Colorado
    I'm good Chup, thanks. Definitely don't need a 194 big, but they're such a great ski. I miss mine. Appreciate you looking in to it.

Quote Originally Posted by ZomblibulaX View Post
    I'm good Chup, thanks. Definitely don't need a 194 big, but they're such a great ski. I miss mine. Appreciate you looking in to it.
    How do 194 bigs compare to modern comp skis or even explosivs? What is the feel like with them?

$220 shipped in Norway with p18s. My quiver is getting a bit bloated in the charger spectrum.

Sent fra min LYA-L29 via Tapatalk