Looking for 175 cinch crank arms — ideas?

I have an occasionally used fatbike with a cinch spindle and newish BB but need some somewhat affordable crank arms. Used to have Next SLs on there, which were great but can’t get those cheap anymore. Briefly tried Turbine arms on there but for some reason RF gave those a big Q factor … with large flat pedals those sucked.

I vaguely recall non-race face companies using Cinch attachment but can’t find anything via search.

Ideas? Or have any used crank arms?

Looking for 175 cinch crank arms — ideas?

I had a similar issue. Have a cinch Spindle for my fatbike as well but no crank arms. I ended up just buying a used crank ( turbine) off of pinkbike. I didn’t have much luck just finding cranks arms with no spindle. But to be fair I didn’t look terribly hard. I was just happy to find a crankset locally!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I think it’s just RF’s road sibling Easton that also uses the Cinch spindle, but I could be wrong. They make a pricepoint alloy crank that uses it called the EA 90 (like $125 MSRP) but I think they may only come in 172.5mm. Would work fine on your fat bike if you can manage the shorter length.

Edit: looks like maybe it is available in 175mm

https://www.brandscycle.com/product/easton-ea90-crankset-381253-1.htm?variations=3777640,3777641,3777642&gclid=Cjw KCAiAtdGNBhAmEiwAWxGcUptUXxB0eHSeL_m3L4RetDorwYyo1 2KMGppsSXLYFwe90rGKn3lYURoC7_QQAvD_BwE

I'll have some ROTOR Raptor 175mm arms available once Jenson gets my order to me. I just need the Boost axle and chainring, and it was cheaper to buy the whole Raptor crankset in order to use the 165 ROTOR arms I have.

The EA 90 arms seem like a decent value, thx.

https://www.edenbicycles.com/product...t-381253-1.htm

On sale for $38, all 3 lengths. Seems weird but this bricks and mortar shop has decent reviews.