Paging SkiFishBum

I tried PMing you but your box is full. Here’s my message:

I was passed along your info as someone who I could trust to get this job done right. Here’s what I’m in need of:

I need to fill the current 8 holes from a pivot 18 on each ski with QK inserts but also drill another set of holes for the heel piece since my new boots are about 9mm shorter in length - and then fill those holes too with QK inserts.

I have the inserts and the epoxy. I don’t have a jig to drill for the new BSL, nor do I have enough experience to install the inserts, and this is why I’m hoping you can get this done for me.

Let me know what you think. I’m pretty flexible with times for drop off etc. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    jondrums was a solid mag who i met and skied with
    purder loader was a take a mags idea and not offer credit douchebag
    so im a binding freedom guy vrs qk
    i dont do many insert jobs nor have the tools at home or work or see the benefits of drilling multiple large holes in your skis
    im slammed at work right now but your welcome to borrow my dildo jig and personally id let the tgrapp bro do my inserts
    if i wasnt a just buy more skis gear whore
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Roger that. And thanks for the info mags

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Have you tried pm'ing rontele? He knows the current QK guys and was one of the original brain trusts behind them. I bet he could hook you up.