Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by billyk View Post
    You guys are a lot more willing to talk about such things than I would be if I had such things to talk about.
    Although the statute of limitations may have run for most of my stories. But, they can’t compare to the Morman Missionary Stoner story. Good Job.

THE "TRIP" REPORT THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Trial and error is a method, but I am not sure the experiments herein follow any scientific method.
    Whatever dr funsponge. Just let us have the joy of psychedelic experiences procured from the grocery store.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    I haven't done any drugs in over 10 years, but had some good times for sure.

The most memorable were the purple gels in Colorado in 2007. We called it the Great Purple Wave. These suckers were supposedly mic'd up to like 400. Clean as a whistle. Literally just one was a 24 hour experience. Open eye hallucinations 12+ hours in with visual effects that lasted for MONTHS.

Probably my best trip ever was in Haines AK.

I was working the summer in a sawmill. A guy that lived across the street at college grew up there. The other two guys in this adventure were artists from SoCal working on a fellowship carving indigenous masks and totem poles. (We were all Chilkat Dancers as well, but the story of dancing on acid will have to wait for another time)

Sometime around midsummer we went camping across from the Rainbow Glacier. Packed up a pickup with the usual camping gear, plus
    - gas generator
    - 100 yards of extension cord
    - 100 watt amp
    - Speakers borrowed from the local theater where we danced
    - a turntable (this was the olden days) and an extensive selection of LPs
    - dinner
    - blotter acid and weed

We set up camp, dropped, put on Dark Side of The Moon and waited for the glacier to advance

A photo of our camp site (sorry for shitty photo of photo) - I cannot remember why the guy in the middle is cradling a melon or something in a blanket.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	519DA71E-04A7-49C9-AB99-E4C820522ABF.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	411.6 KB 
ID:	395890

You will notice in the foreground the amp and an album cover turned on its side - to block the turntable needle from the wind.

Besides several albums from Pink Floyd, I remember this from The Small Faces
    Name:  71dMhHrmyKL._SX466_.jpg
Views: 440
Size:  42.7 KB
    The B side is about this guy named Happiness Stan who set out on a quest to find where the moon goes when not full. This cut explains how Stan hitches a ride on a fly - be sure to watch from 2:00 to end

A few hours into this the glacier calved off a chunk. I managed to get to my camera as the last of the snow avalanched off.

Name:	5DE9224D-2B09-4415-9E80-A713555074C7.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	378.4 KB 
ID:	395893

It seemed like about five minutes before we heard the sound of crashing ice. Then even later the water started lapping at our beach.

A short time later the clouds parted and an intense shaft of orange light shot down the inlet. We tried running up the beach to find its source but gave up after what seemed like an hour. On the way back we had to divert and bushwhack because the tide had come up and covered the beach we used on the trip out.

At about 1AM a bus showed up at our campsite and about 30 geezers and one late-teenage girl from a cruise ship trundled out.

The two artists decided they would rather hide in the woods than talk to people - didn’t see them for another two hours. So the local and I were left to regale the tourists with the wonders of Outdoor Alaska and our camping steeze. I’m sure we were amazing guides and hosts - the looks on their faces said as much.

The girl (she was an AK 7) was impressed with our music selection. We offered to let her hang with us for the rest of the night and we’d bring back to the ship in the AM but the geezers weren’t having it.

Somewhere in this adventure we got a few hours sleep.

ETA - I also caught a salmon (sockeye IIRC) but he told me he hadn’t spawned yet and could he please not die a virgin, so I let him go
    The end
    Last edited by TBS; 12-08-2021 at 06:31 PM.

That would be the perfect setting for Jimi Hendrix's version of the Star Spangled Banner. I remember that being a dawn tradition on several, um, experiences, as dawn was usually about when we'd have a few breakfast beers and try to sleep.

There is no dawn or sunset at 59*N during middle of summer…

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    There is no dawn or sunset at 59*N during middle of summer…
    Good thing I wasn't at 59° then, huh?

There are a handful of rolls of film sitting in our office that need to be developed. One of them is from the 2017 eclipse.

We set up camp in the Winds, in the middle of multiple glacial lakes. Morning of we dosed from a strip whose provenance I have yet to understand. It's good to have good friends.

Sharing the sight of the sun going dark with your best friends is something I hope all of you get to experience in your lifetime.

Afterwards I remember running down a cliff like a billy goat and laughing because no one could follow. We found a chanterelle at the bottom that was easily four pounds. We left the buggy part and cooked the rest in a stone oven we had constructed the night before. I remember jumping naked into the clear blue water to refresh my brain.

I hope Buster chimes in.

My dumpster of deviant dumb is deep.

Scoring liquid on Haight street, dosing in the eye and driving 101 back to Portland. Took a couple of days. Awesome tide pools at dawn and the rhythm of pulsing surf with a Norse goddess of tripping fun.

Blazing with buddies on that liquid roaming a Northern Wisconsin bog in June speckled with shallow ponds harboring fearless sticklebacks that would swim right up to your nose. Gooed around in green cool goodness wishing for gills, leaving wrinkled after 4+ hours in the water that seemed like a minute.

Snorfing the latest product of an imaginative and fecund college chem department called bromo that felt like being kicked in the face by the kosmik horse before blasting off into churning electric lightshow.

Roman candle fights on blotter up in the Pintlers on the 4th, ending the day chasing mountain rats around a 100 year old log cabin at night with no lights. Days later tramping up to the Trask lakes to flyfish for brookies, I think we caught 43 between the 2 of us. Lots of watertime.

Sitting at road gate of the Maryhill Stonehenge replica during a partial eclipse. Lots of cars coming up, rolling down the windows exposing seething loads of monsters asking "where's Stonehenge?" We'd answer "England".

Breaking into the bell tower of Deady Hall in Eugene, seeing the cops coming, hiding in my office in the basement, going swimming in the MacKenzie where my pal dove in and scraped his face. Him coming up to me to ask how bad it was and my hallucination spreading blood all over his face while I answered a dismissive "you're fine".

Black electric jello parties, hacking and reglomming boxes of those little green plastic army men (they made for shitty p-tex) with Face Ditch thundering in the basement. Strawberries and cream in the backyard with a diva who gave me jewlery made from Boeing electronics junk.

Dead shows Dead shows Dead shows.

Eating some weird dried mushrooms for the Pink Floyd Meddle tour, being far too blazed to leave my seat. Amazing show with some sort of laser projections and rolling sound through speakers around the perimeter of the auditorium.

A couple of months of munching purple barrels at Alta/Snowbird in '75, skiing pow, falling over in the liftline, laughing as the wall of phosphorescent orange parkas melted in front of me. Tossing the carcass off the cliffs back in Eagles Nest. Knocked the shit out of myself nearly clearing a gully to viewers left of Gad II, concussed.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Fuck, that was a good read

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

10 years ago I came back to my city apartment after 3 weeks working in a cold, dark, dirty town in the middle of nowhere. It had been a stressful few weeks of dealing with other people and I needed to relax.

I got in late and all that was open was Subway. So it's me, a sub, some beers, and a cookie I'd bought off an albino dreadlocked weed dealer - she said to only eat a quarter of it.

I ate more than half the cookie and put on the movie 'Wanted' starring Angelina Jolie and Morgan Freeman - cracked a beer and pressed play.

In this movie they can stop time, move objects with their minds, and make bullets turn corners - I was really getting into it and really enjoying it - seemed like a perfect movie to watch in "high definition". It felt good to no longer be working and I could feel the stress evaporate.

At the midway point of the movie there is a plot twist - something to do with the main character learning that his Dad is not the bad guy but in fact it's the people the main character has been hanging out with that are the bad people. I immediately did not like this plot twist at all.

Now anyone that knows me knows I am not an anxious person. I'm very laid back. But this plot twist in the movie made me very anxious. I did not like what was happening to the main character or the potential ramifications of him learning that his friends were not who they said they were. I felt shook.

I decide to turn the movie off and maybe I'll watch the rest tomorrow in the daylight - I'm going to go to bed.

I stand up - this is when I realize how fucked up I am. All is not well. I stumble towards the bedroom and figure I'll be ok once I'm in bed.

I get to the bedroom and see that I've stripped off the sheets and blankets - I now remember that I had put them in the laundry and they are now in the dryer in the basement of the building.

It dawns on me that the journey to retrieve my sheets will be on par with that of Hillary and Tenzig or Stanley looking for Livingstone. There will be struggles, there will be heartbreak, there will be deadends, I may need oxygen, someone might die.

I steal myself for the task at hand. I'm not sure if I walked or crawled to the basement - it's a confusing route to the laundry room when sober. I felt like I was kinda half crawling my way along like Gollum.

The next thing I remember is being in my bedroom wrestling with the fitted sheet - it felt like an eternity to get each corner to stay on. I felt desperate.

At some point I sort all this bedding out and climb into bed. Ok - now I’m safe. Time to sleep this off…

I can't sleep. I stare out the window into the darkness and contemplate my fate.

I come to the conclusion this cookie had hard drugs in it. Poison maybe. I've clearly fried my brain and will never be the same.

I will have to tell my parents why I can no longer work. My disability insurance will not cover me for killing my brain cells with an albino's special cookie. My life as I know it is over. I should probably go to the ER but what will they do except call the police and throw me in jail.

I feel sick to my stomach with this anguish. I think I'm gonna puke.

I go to the bathroom and throw up all the sub. There is shredded iceberg lettuce everywhere. This is the most violent puking I've ever experienced. I'm in agony on the floor and I may pass out. There is undigested food everywhere.

Eventually I retire back to bed exhausted and sweaty. I still can't sleep. I'm thinking about how fucked up it was that I just threw up like that! It was so painful. It was so surreal.

In fact....wait a second... did I just imagine that this happened? Now I'm not sure if I actually threw up or not

I go back to the bathroom - it's spotless. No sign of struggle. No splatter. Nothing. I'm confused as hell at this point.

Then this whole cycle repeats itself - as I'm standing there at the toilet trying to wrap my head around whether or not I was sick I proceed to violently get sick again. This time it's for real. Again with the shredded iceberg lettuce everywhere. I'm on my knees dry heaving with tears pouring down my face. I can't believe I imagined getting sick and now I'm experiencing it for real. This is the second plot twist of the night I’m not happy about.

Next thing I remember it's morning - I run a quick systems check...brain seems to be working ok. I feel myself. I seem to be unscathed and feel an immense sense of relief.

Check the bathroom - it's spotless.

Throw out the rest of the cookie.

That night I learned my lesson about trusting a seasoned veteran when they give you instructions with edibles.

That is until I went to a Thievery Corporation / The Roots concert by myself with another albino cookie a few years later....

Goddamn.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    10 years ago I came back to my city apartment after 3 weeks working in a cold, dark, dirty town in the middle of nowhere. It had been a stressful few weeks of dealing with other people and I needed to relax.

I got in late and all that was open was Subway. So it's me, a sub, some beers, and a cookie I'd bought off an albino dreadlocked weed dealer - she said to only eat a quarter of it.

I ate more than half the cookie and put on the movie 'Wanted' starring Angelina Jolie and Morgan Freeman - cracked a beer and pressed play.

In this movie they can stop time, move objects with their minds, and make bullets turn corners - I was really getting into it and really enjoying it - seemed like a perfect movie to watch in "high definition". It felt good to no longer be working and I could feel the stress evaporate.

At the midway point of the movie there is a plot twist - something to do with the main character learning that his Dad is not the bad guy but in fact it's the people the main character has been hanging out with that are the bad people. I immediately did not like this plot twist at all.

Now anyone that knows me knows I am not an anxious person. I'm very laid back. But this plot twist in the movie made me very anxious. I did not like what was happening to the main character or the potential ramifications of him learning that his friends were not who they said they were. I felt shook.

I decide to turn the movie off and maybe I'll watch the rest tomorrow in the daylight - I'm going to go to bed.

I stand up - this is when I realize how fucked up I am. All is not well. I stumble towards the bedroom and figure I'll be ok once I'm in bed.

I get to the bedroom and see that I've stripped off the sheets and blankets - I now remember that I had put them in the laundry and they are now in the dryer in the basement of the building.

It dawns on me that the journey to retrieve my sheets will be on par with that of Hillary and Tenzig or Stanley looking for Livingstone. There will be struggles, there will be heartbreak, there will be deadends, I may need oxygen, someone might die.

I steal myself for the task at hand. I'm not sure if I walked or crawled to the basement - it's a confusing route to the laundry room when sober. I felt like I was kinda half crawling my way along like Gollum.

The next thing I remember is being in my bedroom wrestling with the fitted sheet - it felt like an eternity to get each corner to stay on. I felt desperate.

At some point I sort all this bedding out and climb into bed. Ok - now I’m safe. Time to sleep this off…

I can't sleep. I stare out the window into the darkness and contemplate my fate.

I come to the conclusion this cookie had hard drugs in it. Poison maybe. I've clearly fried my brain and will never be the same.

I will have to tell my parents why I can no longer work. My disability insurance will not cover me for killing my brain cells with an albino's special cookie. My life as I know it is over. I should probably go to the ER but what will they do except call the police and throw me in jail.

I go to the bathroom and throw up all the sub. There is shredded iceberg lettuce everywhere. This is the most violent puking I've ever experienced. I'm in agony on the floor and I may pass out. There is undigested food everywhere.

Eventually I retire back to bed exhausted and sweaty. I still can't sleep. I'm thinking about how fucked up it was that I just threw up like that! It was so painful. It was so surreal.

In fact....wait a second... did I just imagine that this happened? Now I'm not sure if I actually threw up or not

I go back to the bathroom - it's spotless. No sign of struggle. No splatter. Nothing. I'm confused as hell at this point.

Then this whole cycle repeats itself - as I'm standing there at the toilet trying to wrap my head around whether or not I was sick I proceed to violently get sick again. This time it's for real. Again with the shredded iceberg lettuce everywhere. I'm on my knees dry heaving with tears pouring down my face. I can't believe I imagined getting sick and now I'm experiencing it for real. This is the second plot twist of the night I’m not happy about.

Next thing I remember it's morning - I run a quick systems check...brain seems to be working ok. I feel myself. I seem to be unscathed and feel an immense sense of relief.

Check the bathroom - it's spotless.

Throw out the rest of the cookie.

That night I learned my lesson about trusting a seasoned veteran when they give you instructions with edibles.

That is until I went to a Thievery Corporation / The Roots concert by myself with another albino cookie a few years later....
    Outstanding.

I accidentally dosed myself with an entire 10 strip a couple years ago on a school night, thinking that I dropped a stem into my evening tea. That was beyond memorable. Laying in a cocoon of blankets and pillows for 20 hours absolutely not sure about anything at all being anything at all.

Also, this was too. Punani and I walked for so many miles across the desert that you couldn't even see anything but the curved horizon. I came upon this mini sculpture of the man and started crying and hugging it knowing that we weren't the only ones way the fuck out there and that my decision to spice up the walk home was not as bad as I thought it may have been in the moment, no matter how rough shape I actually was. Made it to splat's RV and went in to take a nap. Splat and Punani went into town to get some ravioli and beer and I got trapped in the RV still balls deep. Had to shit so bad. It took me over 2 hours to figure out how to open the screen door.

Name:	Hug.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	116.1 KB 
ID:	395918
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Eating black pyramids with a friend and skiing mt baldy I’m so cal on a day that never thawed, but we tried all day to find corn. Laughing on the chairlift at the people that seemed to scrape down the rock solid ice mogul field that we’d just gone down and joking to ourselves: “let’s follow those guys on acid. There’s skiing the good stuff.”

I always loved the experience at shows when you and your friends buy some unknown shit in the parking lot, drop it, decide that it’s weak or bunk and take like 3 or 4 more tabs, each, and then realize that you were too impatient with the initial hit? A friend and I did that with some liquid at a phish show. After we decided that it was likely bunk, we decided to just smoke and enjoy the show. At intermission, we realized that we’d smoked an 8th between the two of us. Fun night.

I still remember the first time I got stuck looking into a mirror. That was fun!

Some great stories in here.

And yep (prolly like everybody else here) have had several trips that came on late and quite strong after embellishment. Like facing into a hurricane. Trust and let go!

Buster, I trust you’ve tripped at OMSI’s planetarium shows? Always loved the astronomy shows but tended to get twitchy with the laser shows.

Chuck Pahlaniuk has a section in Fugitives & Refugees about the lights coming up at the end of a show to find himself chewing on the faux fur of a coat belonging to the lady sitting next to him.

A banana helps…

^^^ that was pretty funny. Not as good as tgapp, but pretty funny. Good story teller.

Sent from my SM-G960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    sigless.

Quote Originally Posted by singlecross View Post
    Dropped midday and by Sunset had the dock and float in and decided to get in the water. This, for me, meant sitting cross legged on the bottom of the pond until someone brought the canoe down, noticed me, and pulled me up. Seemed like I was down there for hours. It was beautiful. I remember the transition from the water back to the air being somewhat abrupt and unsettling.
    Attachment 395843

Said “rescuer” decided that a paddle in a canoe would be a good idea to recalibrate me to the atmosphere. As the sun went down, a golden highway appeared, reflected off the water, and we decided to “Paddle to the Sun”. I remember never being able to make it all the way to the Sun before it set below the water and we returned to shore.
    Attachment 395844
    I really enjoyed this story - it spoke to many of my more transcendent experiences on psychedelics. I'll share some more meaningful stories here in a little bit, but I really enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post

Fantastic read, had me rolling. Never estimate the upper range of an edibles trip. They have a totally different character than lower-dose edibles trips.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Also, this was too. Punani and I walked for so many miles across the desert that you couldn't even see anything but the curved horizon. I came upon this mini sculpture of the man and started crying and hugging it knowing that we weren't the only ones way the fuck out there and that my decision to spice up the walk home was not as bad as I thought it may have been in the moment, no matter how rough shape I actually was. Made it to splat's RV and went in to take a nap. Splat and Punani went into town to get some ravioli and beer and I got trapped in the RV still balls deep. Had to shit so bad. It took me over 2 hours to figure out how to open the screen door.

Name:	Hug.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	116.1 KB 
ID:	395918
    Love this picture. And I love tripping in the desert, it's good for the soul.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    I have a friend who accidentally "thumbprinted" himself. He also hasn't touched anything in years. Not a surprise.

He was left alone with a community bag/box.....like a Hunter S. type assortment. He just got to town and his friends out at dinner/the bar were like, "Help yourself....we'll be back in a couple hours."

Found a small glass vial that he thought was blow. Dipped a finger in for a gummie.....straight into his mouth.....pure crystal L. Said it was the worst few days of his life. His wife had to lock him up in an apartment and baby sit him until he finally came back to earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Eating some weird dried mushrooms for the Pink Floyd Meddle tour
    Respect. I mean, NM Saucer full of secrets 2-2019 and maybe some weed. As close as I'll get.

Name:	IMG_0162.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	795.9 KB 
ID:	395950
    "Can't you see..."

Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post
    Fuck that drug. And it's legal, too.

The first and only time I tried salvia I turned into a rotary odometer on a car. Just numbers spinning and updating forever. For those of you who have never been a rotary odometer before, it's very different than being human. Your job is to increment numbers in the right order, not to think about finances or sex or what to watch on Netflix that night or anything else. Just increment the numbers correctly, and all is well.

My wife came up to me during the trip and stroked my cheek. Apparently (and I have no recollection of this) I told her "Tgapp isn't here anymore." and continued to stare straight ahead.

When I started to come down I was full of the most anxious dread, because I knew that I was a rotary odometer but I started having human thoughts again, like "I wonder if there is Nutella in the pantry". Getting up and looking for Nutella triggered an identity crisis more profound than any that I had experienced in my life, except for maybe the one I had in 11th grade where I caught feelings for a boy in English class. My internal monologue was something like "Brrrrrr brrrr you are a rotary odometer, brrrrrrrrrrr, you do not eat Nutella, Nutella is a human food, brrrrrrrr brrrrrrrr" which is not unlike "Brrrrrr Brrrrrr, you are a good Mormon boy, you do not like other boys"

Anyway, sometimes I wonder if I actually am a rotary odometer, and the past five years have just been an awful trip where I pretend to be human.
    Have you seen the Hamilton's Pharmacopeia episode about Salvia? Smoking Salvia extract generally seems to be a terrible experience, but after watching his experience chewing a quid of fresh leaves I'd try it if I had the opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post
    Fantastic read, had me rolling. Never estimate the upper range of an edibles trip. They have a totally different character than lower-dose edibles trips.
    Long ago I swore off homemade edibles with unknown dosage. Even with modern commercial edibles the dosage QC can vary so widely that I have yet to dip a toe into those waters. Getting too high on edibles is fucking awful.

I now stick to 2.5mg gunmies from commercial sources. I’ve yet to find myself over-served or wanting more.

The Bad:

I've managed to avoid anything as unpleasant as the OP. But, there was one time when I was around 20 when I got harangued into going to a multi-day music festival I wasn't very interested in. By the second night I was super over it, but foolishly downed some boomers around 10:00 pm thinking that it might improve my mood. Of course it had the exact opposite effect. I was not having a good time and just wanted to go home.

I lived about an hour away, so around midnight I made another foolish decision and decided to drive home, which involved driving from Hayfork, CA to Douglas City, CA. A few people here know what that entails--it's total BFE, nothing but narrow winding mountain roads the whole way. I wasn't tripping terribly hard, but should not have been driving. I was keeping it together fairly well, but since I was in complete BFE in the middle of the night headlights in my rear-view near Hayfork Summit were not a welcome sight. They were tailgating me hard and the headlights seemed to have a Crown Victoria character to them; I was convinced it was a cop and was starting to freak out. After quite a few minutes-that-seemed-like-hours a turnout appeared, I pulled over to let them pass, and a CHP cruiser sped by me into the darkness. That was a guardian angel moment.

The Good:

Due to some traumatic family experiences as a child, other than a brief affair with alcohol AC had lived her whole life straight-edge. But, after a mental health crisis and reading Michael Pollan's How to Change Your Mind she decided she wanted to try mushrooms. We AirBNB'ed a lovely little cabin in the woods and split 8 grams between us. She was having a bit of rough time on the come-up and I was starting to get a little concerned. Then she started crying. I asked her, "What are you feeling right now?" She said, "I think it's...joy?" As soon as those words were spoken she broke through the clouds and we proceeded to have the time our lives for the next four hours.

I had never done psychs with anyone I was romantically involved with. My previous experiences had all been out camping or hiking with the focus on the landscape and external world. The interpersonal connection that this experience provided was completely novel and deeply meaningful in a way previous trips had not been.

I've got a few pretty good chuckles, nothing nearly as good as the OP, but sometimes weed can be a hell of a drug.
    Sitting in UVM dorms, blasted from some downstairs wook's 3 foot ice catcher with percolating slide, looking at a ski poster and watching the snow cascade off the cliffs like it was a movie was an eye opener for me.

School Street, Burlington VT, circa 2008ish. My roomate had a dodge caravan with no seats besides the front two for bike hauling. We liked to go out and hotbox it in the driveway. We sit down and begin passing doobs, probably 4-5 j's in rotation among the 8 of us back there. I swear we were in there for a solid hour. Our house backs up to a playground, its around early/mid afternoon on a beautiful day, so the playground is packed with families. We notice this and basically run into the house once we crack that sliding door. I make it three steps and freeze. Not just a moment of panic freeze, full on granite statue. I could have played one of those silver men on the street and made a killing. All I could do was yell, HELP I'M STUCK. Literally could not move. I was in the running position too. I had to take a moment, deep breath, and mentally convince myself I remembered how to walk, and I vividly remember telling my mind to put my back foot in front of the other. I've never ran into the house faster.

A mag and I were at Phish, Merriweather Post, 2009. If you follow my posts in the wasatch thread, he's a good ski buddy but will remain anonymous here. We're drinking beers and enjoying the lot, have our two j's per set rolled and stashed, ready to party once that first note drops. Grab some grilled cheese, giggle at the wooks, and proceed to begin heading to the enterance. At this time mag x decided to buy a brownie from some cute wook. Now, this isn't some holiday party size brownie, this thing is a minimimum of 4"x4", if not 6"x6". Mag begins to eat it, as we walk to the gate. He's slowly realizing he's not going to be able to stash it, and faces the whole thing. We find our seats, the Phish begins Phish'n, and we're having a great time. light up the first doob, share it with our neighbors who pass theirs and their flask. Mag is dancing, having a great time, and the next thing you know, he's sitting in his chair with panic in his eyes. We have a conversation and he is swearing up and down he was dosed. We settle him down and explain that he housed a massive brownie and split 2 joints with 3 people. He has some water, realizes he's on a rocketship to fun town, and begins to dance his face off the rest of the night.

I have another that im not going to dive into too much detail with, but I had some weed (roomate brought back from CO dispensary) that put me in a bad, bad place, full on panic attack, really dark thoughts, had to have some therapy and have re-evaluated my consumption levels. That was a rough few months. Full on couch lock depression for a bit.
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"