Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Thx

Freaking hydraulic turtles have returned.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Not for me, but I'm probably a low end consumer of 500x or so.
    I am in there with Buster consumption wise and never had anything like a flashback
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Never had anything that I’d consider a flashback, but I often attempt to get back into the headspace/zone doing certain activities.

I had two friends in college that we “lost.” One was eventually diagnosed as schizophrenic and the other manic/depression. The former had no family support. multiple friends tried often to help and support her. It’s hard for college kids to truly always be there for somebody in dire straits. She always had a place to sleep (and get a meal) wherever I lived for as long as she needed. Several households had this offer to her. She took me and others up on that offer pretty often. Heartbreaking thinking about her and where she may be now, 20 years later. I have tried a few times to figure it out since social media became a thing. The latter had a wealthy family support network and her family was able to bring her back from the edge that she got stuck on. Lots of meds, therapy, and gardening.

Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Nice. Early 2000 ish minimalist atmospheric sounds with a chopped up mid 90's acid line. Punchy beats too.

I JUST found this, mainly because I am not here anymore, and woodsy (is it still woodsy?) sent this to an email I dont use anymore.

That said. BRAVO!!!!!!! Well done and reported! It is amusing to me now, some 30 years after my own mission, that only one of my companions is still a member of the church. He is a lawyer. God really does love lawyers.

Had lunch with an old friend on Sunday. He reminded me that after my first journey, I rather excitedly reported back that "The stop signs were BLUE!". Good ol' purple barrel.

THE "TRIP" REPORT THREAD

Pretty much all of hamilton's pharmacopeia is ripped to YouTube now.

And holy fuckballz frozen flashback.

Had a very nice hippy flip a few ago. Still glowing.

Welp here goes, how to describe an intense salvia trip..

Many years back I decided to give it a whirl. I had loads of shroom experience but was always too chicken to try lsd at a large dose. The trip duration of salvia always made me curious.

Got some '30x' and a buddy and I sheepishly tried a few bowls over an evening, and besides feeling kind of weird, nothing really happened.

Buddy leaves, and gf eventually comes home. Decide to give it another try.

*this post is basically just drug clichés* lol

Had a massive bowl and found if I hold it in real long everything gets tingly. Hold it in a bit more and then slowly exhale. Instantly everything in the world around becomes unrecognizable. I experience a feeling (that would repeat every breakthrough session thereafter) of being pulled through the gears of a cotton wheel (? lol I know), operated by a strong female presence. Actual physical pain along by back as my mind showed me flowing through the teeth of the gears. Not too strong but weird as hell.

At that point it can go in any direction, but sticking with the initial experience..

It comes on so hard and fast you (at least me anyways) can't even comprehend what's happening. That is to say - if you drink and get the spins, it sucks, but you at least understand you're like that because you drank a pile of booze. Greening out? Yeah cause you know you just smoked weed. Even at the highest shroomy experience I understood 'yeah, everything's fucked, I ate mushrooms'.

Salvia is different. You are instantly catapulted into some new realty. You're on Jupiter. You don't know who you are. Everything is new and intense. You don't necessarily have a human form, you exist as part of the ei couch. There is no body. You don't know any better. You don't know you're still holding glassware and a lighter. You simply now exist somewhere in your mind.

So now it's maybe 30 seconds since exhaling. The room you're in now feels familiar. You can make out objects in the room, that seconds ago had no recognizable form. At this point I got the wildest visuals - a square grid pattern was overlaying everything. At the intersections of each grid line small reflective spheres burst out and flew around.

At this point it's just the wildest geometry inspired visuals and I'm finally now realizing 'Oh I'm Greg I'm knackered on this salvia stuff'

I look at the TV and we had cbc news on and Peter Mansbridge was hosting a panel discussing some urgent matter. (cause smart people do mind bending drugs with the news on) But in my reality they we all looking directly at me and addressing about how messed up I was. (lol) Getting scolded by cbc legend PM, will never forget that.

The anxiety kept raising as I'm realizing how out of it I was in front of the gf and I felt shame and embarrassment and casually (really probably not) walked to the next room over were it passed in a minute or so.

Huge range of emptions afterwards, from surprise to shock to joy, followed by a pretty serious extended release of adrenaline. Hours of it.

While it's not addictive, it is basically the crack cocaine of the psychedelic word.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    While it's not addictive, it is basically the crack cocaine of the psychedelic word.
    To use your own words, WELP, there is a whole world of compounds out there buddy. Have you even smoked crack?

uh negative. Just sharing my salvia story in the TRIP Report Thread.

Have you even smoked crack?
    Well this one time in Memphis....
    Should start a new thread

I've got a salvia tr that I should write up in detail some time. Similar to Thaleia's. I remember the trip came on like a rocket launch. It rips you into another state of consciousness. Intense for sure. Not pleasant really. During my trip something was going on in the background that seemed stressful...while minor, it was on the periphery of my awareness and played into my trip, resulting in a sense of paranoia for the remainder of the night.

Kids these days

I did an experiment in high school where I dropped 2 tabs of green monster every day for 30 days. It was interesting; from train rides to AP calc,, to dinner around the family table. You can hide a lot in puberty.
    This thread amazes.

But this post is insane.

I have heard that daily dosing leads to normalcy. But wow.
    . . .

Our bitter little fruit's dead lyrics sent me here

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    Our bitter little fruit's dead lyrics sent me here
    I think I saw your ego say bye bye on the way over.

June 30, 1995

Scored tickets to a Dead show while in Forestry school at West Virginia University. Happened to be dating this intriguing hottie I met at a large rugby party on Grant. Large as in a few thousand thirsty walking hormones looking for the keg line(s).
    Hey you interested in some good tunes, good times and my company?

Happened to have my dads new Dakota as he traded me my 85 Honda Civic to get some work done. Drove to Three Rivers that afternoon for the start of another damn good time. With the hottie, her first show.

Hours later we are enjoying the scene, a few beverages and maybe a balloon or 4. Sitting on the tailgate said hey, wanna eat some acid? Sure why not. Alrighty then, let’s get down.

Being in college we had middle of the stadium seats but were encompassed with the joys of all the grand folks around us looking forward to what was going to be an amazing night for anyone there.

It started to rain. And it poured like it can do in Appalachia. And the boys started playing the mood. It was glorious. We danced, forever it seemed. And we were tripping balls and her first time produced a smile I’ve never seen again to this day. The amount of joy in her eyes was enough. We’ve now been married just over 25 years and man did I score.

THREE RIVERS STADIUM - JUNE 30, 1995

Set 1: Hell In A Bucket
    West L.A. Fadeaway
    Take Me To The River
    Candyman
    When I Paint My Masterpiece
    Bird Song
    Promised Land

Set 2: The Rain Song
    Box Of Rain
    Samba In The Rain
    Looks Like Rain > Terrapin Station > Drums > Space
    > I Need A Miracle > Standing On the Moon

Gloria

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    June 30, 1995

Scored tickets to a Dead show while in Forestry school at West Virginia University. Happened to be dating this intriguing hottie I met at a large rugby party on Grant. Large as in a few thousand thirsty walking hormones looking for the keg line(s).
    Hey you interested in some good tunes, good times and my company?

Happened to have my dads new Dakota as he traded me my 85 Honda Civic to get some work done. Drove to Three Rivers that afternoon for the start of another damn good time. With the hottie, her first show.

Hours later we are enjoying the scene, a few beverages and maybe a balloon or 4. Sitting on the tailgate said hey, wanna eat some acid? Sure why not. Alrighty then, let’s get down.

Being in college we had middle of the stadium seats but were encompassed with the joys of all the grand folks around us looking forward to what was going to be an amazing night for anyone there.

It started to rain. And it poured like it can do in Appalachia. And the boys started playing the mood. It was glorious. We danced, forever it seemed. And we were tripping balls and her first time produced a smile I’ve never seen again to this day. The amount of joy in her eyes was enough. We’ve now been married just over 25 years and man did I score.

THREE RIVERS STADIUM - JUNE 30, 1995

Set 1: Hell In A Bucket
    West L.A. Fadeaway
    Take Me To The River
    Candyman
    When I Paint My Masterpiece
    Bird Song
    Promised Land

Set 2: The Rain Song
    Box Of Rain
    Samba In The Rain
    Looks Like Rain > Terrapin Station > Drums > Space
    > I Need A Miracle > Standing On the Moon

Gloria
    Shit. I was figuring the story ended the other way, with one or both of you freaking out and the ensuing drama. Instead you gave us a Hallmark Movie. Well done. And congratulations.

I'd watch that movie! Great story. Buzz worthy even.

Agreed, cool stuff!

THE "TRIP" REPORT THREAD

in June of 1990 after a string of CA Dead shows I moved to Yosemite NP with three and a half sheets of Bart Simpson I got for a buck a hit

hilarity ensued
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    in June of 1990 after a string of CA Dead shows I moved to Yosemite NP with three and a half sheets of Bart Simpson I got for a buck a hit

hilarity ensued
    Damn. You paid too much. According to a friend. He wishes he knew you back then.