PSA: Moment Exit World/Bibby/wildcat tour 190 BigSky w/ Dukes $300

There is a pair of Moment Exit World mounted with large Dukes on Facebook market place in Big Sky. They look to be in good shape for a 2014-2015 ski.

Presently on a third mount so you might be stuck with dukes. This ski was basically the Bibby tour before that ski was made. They will ship.

No affiliation, I was just toying with downgrading from my Bibby w/ shifts after stumbling upon these BUT mine see more front side duty and I weigh 220 so the tour model is probably not the right way to go.

PSA: Moment Exit World/Bibby/wildcat tour 190 BigSky w/ Dukes $300

What a strange ski. Supposed to be an early Bibby Tour but they only cut like 60g per ski off compared to the OG Bibby. Not exactly what I’d call a tour layup. Barely outside standard weight variance for normal construction.

Edit: this looks like a 2015, but before the 2015-16 version where they went to a different shape with triple camber. Supposedly the 2015 Bibby shape is actually lighter? Maybe 1900g? Not much info on this specific year and it’s different than the years above and below it.

The Blister reviews of the OG Bibbys demise and then the Exit World, then the return of the Wildcat is such an interesting story arc.

Agreed, the blister reviews almost make it sound like the OG Bibby was rebadged and marketed as a touring ski. Reading the comments under the blister review, it seems like there may have been some quality control issues on the pair that blister got, because one commenter said his pair was a bit lighter than the blister demo.