Cat tracks on a GripWalk sole?

Dumb question I was mulling over today while skiing.

I’ve got a new pair of promachines. They’re dialed, ski great, precise fit, still comfortable. My only complaint is that the gripwalk soles they come with aren’t giving me the most confidence inspiring traction ever.

Yesterday I nearly hit the deck on some icy concrete while not paying close attention. Additionally, living in whistler, I walk on a LOT of gravel and debris to get to the lift. In 5-6 days of skiing resort, I’m already noticing my AFD getting beat up.

I’m wondering if anyone had experience throwing some cat tracks over their gripwalk soles for improved traction / extending the life of their soles. I know the sole itself is replaceable - but it would be nice to avoid the AFD damage long term.

I like these.. I don't think there is such a thing as designated gripwalk compatible boot sole covers though. Any should work fine....

https://yaktrax.implus.com/products/...-ski-ice-shoes
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

^^^seconded. The only boot that might not work with the Yaktrax is the Dynafit Hoji, or any boot with speed toe.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Out of stock for the mediums. They have the most insane sizing chart...based on shoe size instead of BSL

Interested because I don't like the Cat Tracks I have and saw all the cool racer kids from Stratton Mountain School rocking the YakTrax.

Thirded--easier to put on than cat tracks, less likely to fall off, some rocker, and you no longer have to be able to tell your right from your left to use them.
    They should be off the boat and out of the shipping container in time for 22-23.

Cat tracks on a GripWalk sole?

i think it's so good