WTT or WTB: Marker F10 large for F10/12 small

I just landed some good skis with skis for the wife with skins but the F10 tours on them are a large.
    Does anyone want to trade there small frames for a large? Or have a small you will sell? I would prefer to stick with the lighter marker options so I can minimize redrilling. The seller said the bindings were used 25 days which seems realistic based on the condition. The skis they are on are 104 underfoot so I assume the brakes are 110. Let me know if you have something to swap. I would like the bindings to also be in go shape with no slop....not the original generation marker frames, something pretty recent... Thanks
    -Jim
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20211204_233347365.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	1.46 MB 
ID:	395275
    Last edited by junglejim83; 12-05-2021 at 12:06 PM.

bump with updated listing. Interested in a purchase for a small marker frame binding as well.

I have some cir 2018 blacked out Marker Dukes, EPF, small bindings I’d sell. Used ~10-15 days and never used to tour. No slop but a few scuffs. Let me know if you’re interested and I’ll post pics

Jupiter, thank you for the offer. I am gonna pass on the dukes. They are more binding than my wife needs. She would be on the absolute bottom of the din on those.