FS: Rockshox Super Deluxe Ultimate w/ MegNeg Upgrade, Like New

For sale is a barely-used Rockshox Super Deluxe Ultimate rear shock, upgraded with the MegNeg air can. The shock is only a couple of weeks old and is in mint condition. The eye to eye and stroke is 210x55mm.

I am also including the original air can and boxes, along with all the internal spacers for the MegNeg and volume reducers (2).

SOLD SOLD SOLD picked up around Denver/Boulder, or I'll ship at buyer's expense. PM if interested.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS-SuperDeluxe-1.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	517.7 KB 
ID:	395117

Name:	RS-SuperDeluxe-2.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	543.5 KB 
ID:	395118

Name:	RS-SuperDeluxe-3.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	562.6 KB 
ID:	395119
    Last edited by smmokan; 12-04-2021 at 11:36 AM.

Did you guys use the MegNegs on your whole fleet or just for the husky riders? I was just looking at them last night for my shock.

Quote Originally Posted by SKIP IN7RO View Post
    Did you guys use the MegNegs on your whole fleet or just for the husky riders? I was just looking at them last night for my shock.
    No, this was on a Propain Tyee that I just built up last month. I love the feeling off the top, but with the increased PSI and the progressive suspension of the "Pro10" suspension, it didn't jive well for me. I'm going with a coil shock instead.

Thanks for the info! I wish it was the size I needed, because that's a good deal.