Thumbs down wtb STH 16 1.0 w/ 115 brake

Oops thumbs down my own post.
    Please give me your hoard so I can hoard.
    STH 16 1.0 only, 115 brake. The better the condition is always good but will take a look at whatever.

Don’t binding shame me.
    Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.

I've got brakes alone for you - PM incoming.
    -deej
    I'm against picketing... but I don't know how to show it...

I've got a bnib pair of Atomic FFG16 (orange and green) with 130 brakes . 160.00 Canadian . 1 minute off the road to Whistler in Lions Bay....

Quote Originally Posted by lemmy View Post
    I've got a bnib pair of Atomic FFG16 (orange and green) with 130 brakes . 160.00 Canadian . 1 minute off the road to Whistler in Lions Bay....
    Incoming PM
    Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Bump. Sent some PMs, no word back yet. Anyone holding?

fuck that noise.

gmen.

I think I have. PM sent.

Quote Originally Posted by CirqueScaler View Post
    I think I have. PM sent.
    PM replied.

fuck that noise.

gmen.

I have some orange FFG 16 that didn't work out for me with hole placement. Only issue is that I don't have the screws, but any shop should be able to help with that. I think we talked about these before.

Quote Originally Posted by phatty View Post
    I have some orange FFG 16 that didn't work out for me with hole placement. Only issue is that I don't have the screws, but any shop should be able to help with that. I think we talked about these before.
    Cool, yeah we may have, I’m always on the prowl. Let me see what comes from PMs

fuck that noise.

gmen.