FS 2009(?) Volkl Mantras 184cm (96 Underfoot)

SOLD
    Selling for a friend. Are they worth $100? I've never owned Volkls so don't know their value. Starting at $100 but price police do your thing.

I took some Fritschi Freeride + bindings off of these to put on a different pair. He said do what you want with the Mantras.

They are well-loved but only a couple of small coreshots that I will repair. Nothing near the edges. Plenty of edge left. I'll also plug the binding holes with epoxy and oak dowels. I'll even see if I can get Buttahflake to do a base grind on 'em. Despite his online persona, he's a standup mag. Overall, I think these are in really good shape for their age.

Owner of the skis is a neighbor and a good friend and he and his wife are having a tough time right now as their daughter that lives in Denver has brain cancer. Although the prognosis is not promising she is beating all of the doctors' predictions. Goniff and crew I on his boat (Pearson 36) on Lake Champlain in the summer and we kick ass in the racing scene up there. I told him that anything I can make on the skis goes back into the boat.

Hoping some east coast mag has a love affair with the vintage Mantras. I'll arrange delivery all over New England and might be able to work out something in the NYC metro area as well. Would rather not ship as these are tanks and shipping cross-country has gotten ridiculously expensive.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0780.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	513.4 KB 
ID:	394152

Name:	IMG_0781.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	648.3 KB 
ID:	394153

Name:	IMG_0782.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	801.9 KB 
ID:	394154
    Last edited by MyNameIsAugustWest; 11-26-2021 at 10:02 PM.

I’ll give these a good home. PM sent

Happy to help as a middleman to transport skis

I’ll be a back up!

singlecross is getting them.

Cat: Thnx for the offer to middle man (again) but I'm definitely making a trip over your way and will pass them off then.

Good to hear and look forward to saying hello