FS: 26.5 Hawx XTD Ultra 120- $175 +shipping

SOLD

New price: $135+ shipping

I'm going to sell my 26.5 Ultra XTD 120s. They're just a bit too short for booting or long days when my feet swell. It's a shame because otherwise the fit is so dialed for me. If they were alpine boots it would be perfect. I tried adding length, but it caused other problems so I un-did the punch. I just got a bit too aggressive in search of the perfect fit. The right boots still has a small punch for width just behind my pinky toe.

Skied 40-50 days. Most of those days were with a pair of Intuition Pro Tours I probably don't want to sell. Original liners were used 10-20 days and are in great shape. The shells and especially the soles are pretty darn clean because I used these mostly for lapping pow and not ski mountaineering because of the fit issue described above- no rock/ mud/ dirt walking. In comparison my Scarpa F1s look like I dropped them in a giant blender.

I won't be including the power straps or the screws that hold them on. Thinking $175 + shipping.

Regarding 120 vs 130, I chose the 120s over the 130s because when these boots were first released the liners in the 130's were pretty terrible (glorified socks) and the flex of the 120s wasn't much softer. I actually thought the flex on the 120's felt more like an alpine boot. I can't speak to how this has changed with the newer 130 liners which are apparently much improved.

Not in a great rush to sell, because my new boots aren't dialed in yet, but figured I'd put this here in case someone was thinking about pulling the trigger on a new pair and wanted to save some $. I can send pics this weekend.
    Last edited by I've seen black diamonds!; 12-08-2021 at 11:43 AM.

Bump for photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/HNZBEid1zNmF4oaH9

Smudges on the liners are adhesive from some pads I stuck on there briefly.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Sent you a pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethanbt View Post
    Sent you a pm.
    Responded.

Bump for price drop

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

SOLD