It’s all gone now.

It was fun while it lasted
    It’s still fun, take a lap.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F42F07F8-86B4-4557-BA38-D75825D0D387.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	866.6 KB 
ID:	393976

Lots of friends made here and previously on powmag.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using TGR Forums mobile app
    god created man. winchester and baseball bats made them equal - evel kenievel

I haven’t hung out IRL with folks from this board in prob 15yrs. You know, life gets busy, I’m socially awkward, friends from here have died or “out grown” internet forum boards, lurking is easy, I prefer skiing alone, etc. Met up briefly with an unknown mag this past weekend to hand off some gear. This resulted in an unexpected gift of an incredible photo of thermogenesis, a route I used to dream about skiing. Cool mag. Amazing photo. Looks good on my bedroom wall. Good memories. This place has still got it. #internetstrangernostalgia

The Eberle lurks somewhere among my boxes awaiting your visit.

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...11#post6466311

T is a sophmore, top of his physics class @ Reed. R is Student Senate President, vying for valedictorian.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

I’m liking this thread

Happy thanksgiving

Look where I am on the first of 4 days off

Time well spent
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    The Eberle lurks somewhere among my boxes awaiting your visit.

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...11#post6466311

T is a sophmore, top of his physics class @ Reed. R is Student Senate President, vying for valedictorian.
    Thanks be
    C is just cruising through 2nd grade & excelling @ Soccer & baseball.
    Skiing as soon as it comes.

We do need to get out that direction and see the new abode.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeedashbo View Post
    riends from here have died or “out grown” internet forum boards, lurking is easy, I prefer skiing alone, etc. Met up briefly with an unknown mag this past weekend to hand off some gear. This resulted in an unexpected gift of an incredible photo of thermogenesis, a route I used to dream about skiing. Cool mag. Amazing photo. Looks good on my bedroom wall. Good memories. This place has still got it. #internetstrangernostalgia
    There was a thread on hackernews I saw a few weeks ago where people were bemoaning the age of web 1.0 forums and how cool it was before everyone shifted over to mainstream social media and it totally reminded me of that ole "TGR magic" but maybe we are all just collectively getting old and kvetching about the good ole days!

Glad to see some of y'all still posting on the reg here- I generally pop in and lurk here and there but per the "directive" of OP shall try to post up a tad moar.

Quote Originally Posted by Slow 'n Steady View Post
    I haven’t hung out IRL with folks from this board in prob 15yrs. You know, life gets busy, I’m socially awkward, friends from here have died or “out grown” internet forum boards, lurking is easy, I prefer skiing alone, etc. Met up briefly with an unknown mag this past weekend to hand off some gear. This resulted in an unexpected gift of an incredible photo of thermogenesis, a route I used to dream about skiing. Cool mag. Amazing photo. Looks good on my bedroom wall. Good memories. This place has still got it. #internetstrangernostalgia
    It helps that you picked one of the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanDip4All View Post
    There was a thread on hackernews I saw a few weeks ago where people were bemoaning the age of web 1.0 forums and how cool it was before everyone shifted over to mainstream social media and it totally reminded me of that ole "TGR magic" but maybe we are all just collectively getting old and kvetching about the good ole days!

Glad to see some of y'all still posting on the reg here- I generally pop in and lurk here and there but per the "directive" of OP shall try to post up a tad moar.
    I read that thread and thought about how lucky I was that this place has stuck around through various waves of departures. The individuals have left, and it's not as funny as it once was, but it's still a pretty great place with a bunch of great people.

Happy Thanksgiving you freakshows.

Thank you.

The collective has given me some serious guidance and advice, along with some serious and well-deserved shit. If I hadn't stumbled into this strange world last year, my life would look drastically different. Thanks for the laughs, thanks for the learnins, and thanks for the days on the hill to come.
    swing your fucking sword.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Wait, there's other forums?
    Right ? They seem to talk about snow a lot. Unfortunately life has pulled in a different direction.