WTB - Black Bibs/Pants & Jacket

I just passed OEC to become a patroller and need to find some black bibs or pants, a black jacket and on the off chance if anyone has a ski patrol vest or jacket they aren't needing that would be awesome. Size would be XL to XXL.

Wanted to check here first before looking elsewhere.

Thanks

OR Carbide Bibs 25% off right now

Quote Originally Posted by mghatts View Post
    I just passed OEC to become a patroller and need to find some black bibs or pants, a black jacket and on the off chance if anyone has a ski patrol vest or jacket they aren't needing that would be awesome. Size would be XL to XXL.

Thanks
    I likely have XXL pants at home - will check later and get back to you.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.

Where are you located? I have a pair of very lightly used (maybe 15 days) black Obermeyer Force pants in XL that you can have. I lost a fair amount of weight and am down to a chubby size large now. Not a high end dentist brand, but they will keep you warm and dry. They are yours if you want them.

WTB - Black Bibs/Pants & Jacket

Trew Trewth black XL. Used about 5 days. Bought them new last season. Send me an offer if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by mghatts View Post

Thanks
    With the prodeals you can probably score some new stuff as cheap as used ones.

Pants have been acquired! Want to try one last time on a black jacket or a ski patrol vest/jacket before looking into other options. Thank you to everyone who has reached out so far!

I'm just about to post up a basically brand new black XL Strafe Hayden jacket, shoot me a note if this is of interest. Congrats on passing OEC.

https://www.levelninesports.com/stra...waAomTEALw_wcB