Wasn't there a thread here "scamming the scammers"? Anyways:

Listed some high end camera gear, got a guy who was way too eager to buy it.

Was good at first, but now its an obvious scam.

WWMD?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20211122-180241.png 
Views:	83 
Size:	710.2 KB 
ID:	393679

Name:	InkedScreenshot_20211122-180628_LI.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	707.7 KB 
ID:	393683
    And the hook!!

Name:	Screenshot_20211122-182315.png 
Views:	77 
Size:	174.6 KB 
ID:	393681
    The whole human race is de evolving; it is due to birth control, smart people use birth control, and stupid people keep pooping out more stupid babies.

Wasn't there a thread here "scamming the scammers"? Anyways:

After decades of scams like that, I can’t believe fbi has not set up honey pot accounts to deal with these assholes. Law and order my ass.

Zelle wouldn't use a @aol email address for transaction confirmation, that's your first clue bud. They seem more like a Hotmail type of business

My new thing is sending random dick pics (not my own) to people who do the 2fa google account takeover scam on KSL, and then convincing them I sent it on accident, and then sending them more random dick pics.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post
    My new thing is sending random dick pics (not my own) to people who do the 2fa google account takeover scam on KSL, and then convincing them I sent it on accident, and then sending them more random dick pics.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    Need some new dick pics? PM Benny.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Make a bunch of excuses to stall them - car had a flat tire, ran out of gas on the way to FedEx, etc. then after a week or so when they're getting really irritated ship them an empty box and tell them to take it up with FedEx. Offer to make it good by sending them a direct transfer, then stall them "until payday" and eventually send them a fake transfer confirmation like the one they sent you.

He's been pretty chill about it today, going to tell him I got it all boxed up today but didn't have time to ship it
    The whole human race is de evolving; it is due to birth control, smart people use birth control, and stupid people keep pooping out more stupid babies.