LOST Bootboard Salomon MTN Lab 26.5

Hey all,

My GF lost the right styrofoam bootboard in her 26.5 MTN Labs. She's currently using a contraption of cut and layered cardboard glued to a rubber pad/footbed - It works, but it'd be nice to track down a replacement bootboard. Haven't had any luck with Salomon or the local shop.

Does anyone have any trashed MTN Labs with 26/27 bootboard?
    Anyone have a good line acquiring Salomon replacement parts?
    Any help is appreciated!

Also apologies if this is the wrong place or anything, haven't been on the forum in at least a decade.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6086.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	1.59 MB 
ID:	393616  

Super strange, but somehow my sign-in credentials from 2014 now are with username 'VTPe' - which isn't me... Either way, I could really use a line on bootboards!

Quote Originally Posted by VTPe View Post
    Super strange, but somehow my sign-in credentials from 2014 now are with username 'VTPe' - which isn't me... Either way, I could really use a line on bootboards!
    Salomon doesn't list the part in the current tech manual, but they probably still have them - the mold hasn't changed, but the boot is now called the S/Lab MTN. I had a spare pair at work a few years ago, but I can't find them now. Have a different shop check for you - they will probably call it the "S/Lab MTN Internal Shell Insole" . . .
    Last edited by gregL; 11-22-2021 at 11:17 AM.

PS How did she lose it? They are hot glued in place and very difficult to remove . . .

Much appreciated, thanks for the info on the part name.

She bought them very cheap and hardly used off a local buy/sell/trade. Almost positive the boot board was gone when she bought them and hopefully the seller has had some karmic retribution. Otherwise it’s just one among many of the mysteries of the universe.

When I contacted Technica about replacement boot boards they sent me a new pair free. No questions asked.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I would call or email them - they are always very helpful (at least here in Europe). If you don't get a positive answer, I can ask the EU customer service for you.

I had to call the EU customer service about another problem and asked them. They told me:

the part is called: MTN INTERNAL SHELL INSOLE , Number: L38183600

You can order it at any store that carries Salomon ski products. Let me know if this is not possible in the US.

Thank you so much for that! I’m currently back and forth with Salomon and fingers crossed they’ll be shipping a set soon.

Great to hear!