Food/beverage industry research survey - help my son with a research project

My high school-aged son is conducting a research project for a community college class that he is taking. Please participate if you can. I appreciate your help in helping him with his assignment. TIA

"If you currently work in the food/beverage industry, would you be willing to fill out the anonymous survey at the link below? If you do not work in the food/beverage industry, but know people who do, would you be willing to send them the link for this survey?

You are being asked to participate in a research study that will be conducted by Tobin Thornton, a student at Sierra College. The purpose of this study will be to find and show the effect working in the food service and food science industries has on mental health.

You are being asked to answer questions in a survey about your mental health related to your job.

The survey may require up to 15 minutes of your time. Some of the items in the survey may seem personal, but you don’t have to answer any question if you don’t want to. All data will be used anonymously.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...uUSmzGOv7SGgCQ

Thanks for considering this!"

Do your own fucking homework and PM Blurred.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Food/beverage industry research survey - help my son with a research project

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Do your own fucking homework and PM Blurred.
    He’s doin his best and has done research. This is part of his assignment.

Oh crap. Filled it out, then realized it was just for f&b people.

D’oh.

Tell duder I’m sorry. Oops

I would but I'm scared to tell your kid how much I drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    I would but I'm scared to tell your kid how much I drink.
    Have you used illicit substances to manage stress? (e.g. cocaine, heroin, acid)
    Fry cook life.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

If he's looking for traffic and eyeballs, he could post on Reddit kitchenconfidential. Pretty safe to say there would be some insights into mental health in f&b to be gleaned from that crowd.
    Maybe without the personally identifiable info tho

I appreciate that some have been filling out the survey!

Most of my closer friends have left the industry for mental health reasons or they saw themselves heading into mental health, alcoholism, and heavier drug use problems if they continued. The few that I know that are still in it have completed the survey.

Quote Originally Posted by dannynoonan View Post
    If he's looking for traffic and eyeballs, he could post on Reddit kitchenconfidential. Pretty safe to say there would be some insights into mental health in f&b to be gleaned from that crowd.
    Maybe without the personally identifiable info tho
    Thanks. He may have already done this, but I’ll mention it to him.

This is a nit, but the survey title shows as "English 1A Research Survey". I think that may turn some people off...it's one thing to answer a survey with this content for a sociology or psych course, but why am I going to give this info for an English class? Maybe just change that to Sierra College Student Research Survey or something like that.