Thread: Torn

Torn

I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Haven’t seen it, but it looks awesome…..
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Just watched the Anderson Cooper interview with Max. Imagine being a 10 year old boy whose father was just taken away in an instant. Can't wait to watch - with trepidation of course.

Alex Lowe was one of the best mountaineers the world has ever seen

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I was able to see this in telluride with the whole Lowe/anker family there and doing a q and a afterwards. Super intense experience. I’m not much of a cryer but was low key sobbing most of the way through. Most of the audience reacted the same. I felt a little uncomfortable witnessing Conrad Anker trying to hold it together at times.

It’s a powerful film, highly recommended.

Just watched it. It's a rough one to sit through. Really well done.

It was like one giant therapy session about some deeply traumatic shit. So "enjoyed" it may not be accurate, but I'm glad I watched it
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy