Page 55 of 66 FirstFirst ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 1640
    The milf mobile also killed some man-egos in those Tundras as they choked on your dust in confused disbelief.

Quote Originally Posted by babybear View Post
    btw that milf mobile killed it today- I passed a couple Tundras like they were standing still on the washboard roads the last 25 miles of that drive

Quote Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
    The milf mobile also killed some man-egos in those Tundras as they choked on your dust in confused disbelief.
    The milf mobile probably also killed some suspension components....on the milf mobile.

Back in the mid 90's I was spending a fair amount of time in that area, Winds, Green river lake, Union pass road.

We used to rocket down that hell forsaken road in the '89 Trooper going at least 60, taking corners sliding into the ditch and oversteering it back onto the roadbed.
    We made that Isuzu suspension soften right up.
    Broke a shock mount once launching offa the moose wilson road into the lawn median in front of Calico, Vista grande zone. Dodging a confused tourist.

Dang, I've seen a lot of four wheeling throughout the rockies. That old Pathfinder has been around the block a few times.

To chick some big egos that is a small price for Baby Bear immortality. Getting a a new rattle and funky suspension happens on the gravel roads.

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    The milf mobile probably also killed some suspension components....on the milf mobile.

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    nah- I don't drive stupidly. The road was actually in pretty good shape considering past trips out there so it worked ok to haul. as many know, driving washboards is best done either very slow or faster than you'd think.
    I also knew I wanted to try rallying, so I checked/adjusted all of my tire pressures ahead of the drive too.

Quote Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
    To chick some big egos that is a small price for Baby Bear immortality. Getting a a new rattle and funky suspension happens on the gravel roads.
    if I had to choose, I'd much rather chick someone on my bike or skis than in a car
    I'm not typically a fast driver but my husband was exhausted and usually doesn't bail on his objectives, so I was in wife savior mode
    skid luxury

Go see Emily’s art. She’s very talented and so nice.
    Finally got a full solo showing.

https://www.jhnewsandguide.com/scene...d9e378fad.html

Who went to shows on top o the King? Looked pretty good, great weather

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

All of the reports that I heard were very, very positive. Good music, good vibe. Could use some shade, though.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1193.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	1.30 MB 
ID:	422606

This should be mandatory reading for anyone in the area - hell anyone in the west

Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    All of the reports that I heard were very, very positive. Good music, good vibe. Could use some shade, though.
    Shannon pulled a nice group of musicians together for that, definitely looked a little bony up there for flip flops!

Sent from the Utility Muffin Research Kitchen

I went the second night, it was a blast. It was a classic SK, loose operation but it got the job done.

If I were running the show there, I'd find a way to make a more permanent mini amphitheater. Grade in some ledges, throw down some native grass seed, a little platform for a stage, and call it good. Do what the center for the arts is doing on Mondays with their live music. Small acts, free, minimal infrastructure. I can't imagine a few hundred people buying $20 burgers at the top of the gondola wouldn't cover costs. Who knows though, maybe I'm out to lunch

Everyone I chatted with afterwords was in agreement that it wouldn't take much to make it an A+ venue to see live music at dusk.
    Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Keystone is the new Snowbird

Quote Originally Posted by Bronic View Post
    If I were running the show there, I'd find a way to make a more permanent mini amphitheater. Grade in some ledges, throw down some native grass seed, a little platform for a stage, and call it good.
    Did you notice those tube devices? I'm sure the winter magic carpet crowd would love some graded ledges and a stage in the middle of their ski lessons.

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMountainSkier View Post
    Did you notice those tube devices? I'm sure the winter magic carpet crowd would love some graded ledges and a stage in the middle of their ski lessons.
    When in doubt, air it out. Can’t start too early.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1193.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	1.30 MB 
ID:	422606

This should be mandatory reading for anyone in the area - hell anyone in the west

Thanks for this… just started…

Quote Originally Posted by cdubski View Post
    Thanks for this… just started…
    I will be very interested to hear your take when you are done. I honestly can only read a few chapters at a time. Then I get pissed off and have to walk away from it for a while.

Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMountainSkier View Post
    I guess I didn't specify where, but no, I didn't envision it in the middle of the new carpet area. Plenty of space outside the never ever slopes for a 300 person alcove up there
    Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Keystone is the new Snowbird

Anybody localish need a sweet fridge to fulfill their van life dreams? We've got a Dometic CFX 28 that we need to pass on before we move. Very lightly used, we're just not the "have a fridge running in your car all the time" sort of people apparently.

And on that note, looks like this will be my last winter in the Tetons for a while, so I need to actually make an effort to ski with some of you this year!

Well that's kind of a bittersweet note Cy.

It'll be good to finally connect with you but disappointing to lose a solid local mag who stays active here and brings stoke with every post.

We need to have a fall shindig this year...burn some skis and whatnot.

Bikes and brews at the vill this weekend, anyone?

Do any of you follow Andrew Munz or Your Girl Catherine on Instagram. He's hilarious and does a lot of comedy clips on living in Jxn. His latest series is on the nonprofit culture there. It's worth a minute.
    dirtbag, not a dentist

I do, I think on your recommendation a long time ago. His shit is so funny, I end up watching his pieces over and over.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    Bikes and brews at the vill this weekend, anyone?
    $35 for all you can drink from 20 regional breweries.

And you get a free 10 Oz. yeti mug. Perfect size for chugging.
    Gonna be some wasted folks.

If yer gonna be there, holla and I might meet ya for a brew...

bring those goggles, I may have a trade for you, if interested.

Hell of a deal for sure. Would be great to see ya there!

I’ll toss those goggles in the car tonight so I don’t forget em.

Hopefully come with some good news of my own come the end of this week.

All you can drink at the village?

I hope someone pukes on the ashes of the VC gelandequaffe

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    All you can drink at the village?

I hope someone pukes on the ashes of the VC gelandequaffe
    Yeah, I can't ever remember an all you can drink event out there. And for a solid drinker, you could finish off $35 of micro brew pretty easily I'd think.

I'd be reeeeling. Like a wobbly tornado about to falter and implode.

We could have a TGR Gelande'quaffe. I know the Chief of the Permissions Authorite'.