Park City Mags, Trail Conditions 11/12-14?

Gonna be down that way this weekend for kiddo hockey, what’s the beta? Dry? Frozen morning shred? Anyone wanna ride?
    If PC is soupy, I’ll probably do Corner Canyon Saturday afternoon?
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Check out :

https://www.facebook.com/mountaintrailsfoundation/

Mixed bag this last weekend, but we are getting a lot of moisture coming in and off hand I think it is still going to be soggy/muddy in many areas and not cold enough for good frozen.

Ok, I’ll hope for Corner Canyon then. Thanks!

Coyote was good this weekend. Moisture forecasted next couple days

Corner is a soupy mess after last night per the FB posts. May be dry by the weekend. Shoreline/bobsled should be g2g.
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

Ok. If anyone has a report by Thursday evening, I would love to hear it!

Everything is totally soupy right now. You can't ride, Lot's of puddles. Lot's of closed trails. More rain in forecast for Thursday. Better think about riding in the valley.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Yes, that’s the plan. CC or shoreline. Unless it freezes.

CC is nasty mud right now, it will take several days to dry out, lots of clay in the soil there

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Yes, that’s the plan. CC or shoreline. Unless it freezes.
    If you need company I'm on the Shoreline program until the snowpack beefs up enough to make it worth a drive up canyon.
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    If you need company I'm on the Shoreline program until the snowpack beefs up enough to make it worth a drive up canyon.
    Wanna meet up for a 70s Bush lap?

I’d be down, I haven’t ridden Bobsled in 6-7 years. Mid afternoon Saturday work if the trails comply?

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Wanna meet up for a 70s Bush lap?
    Yes! Buddy Nick said he gave it a trim last week and consolidated the rock piles in the tech section, apparently it runs well. Might be wet at the bottom but that's such novelty for UT it doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    I’d be down, I haven’t ridden Bobsled in 6-7 years. Mid afternoon Saturday work if the trails comply?
    Yes!

Haven't been on Bob in a while, I know there was an angry rut down the whole trail earlier this year from some heavy rains, has that gone away??
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

Sweet, I still haven't ridden 70s bush. Mag meetup Bush-Bob party, it's on. Mid-afternoon Saturday should work for me.

In, I pm’d Boissal

PM responded, we're on!
    I have a really strong track record of missing the entrance to 70s bush and taking unsuspecting people along for a very bushwacky variation of the start, you guys are in for a treat!

The bobsled rut isn’t as bad as it was in September. Mostly because it’s now filled with course gravel and cobbles. You can still charge, just need to be aware of surprises.

Terror is riding well in the event you climb back up after bush.

Edit: this was as of last week. Not sure if yesterday’s rain had any impact.

Quote Originally Posted by Phall View Post
    Corner is a soupy mess after last night per the FB posts. May be dry by the weekend. Shoreline/bobsled should be g2g.
    For the love of fucking god, please don't listen to those dildos on Facebook. Corner was great today.... and it's not the weekend, so there that.

I'll be down there Saturday and Sunday when you guys are done with your junk ditch circle jerk.

I was poking around with my puppy this morning and it was actually not that bad. But, I was down pretty low (6500-7500')
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix