Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20
    This is fantastic! Congrats on 100! Impressive!

Congrats on making this happen during this challenging seasonÖ! Iím glad to have made a few turns with you - although not as many as I had hoped. I hope the knee problem gets resolved so you can enjoy some biking. I know a guy who lives a few lakes north of you who is a pretty mediocre mountain biker- wink, wink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by savemeasammy View Post
    Congrats on making this happen during this challenging season…! I’m glad to have made a few turns with you - although not as many as I had hoped. I hope the knee problem gets resolved so you can enjoy some biking. I know a guy who lives a few lakes north of you who is a pretty mediocre mountain biker- wink, wink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Still waiting to get an MRI for the knee. Haven't skied in 8 days and it really isn't any better (or any worse). If possible, we'll ride some dirt this summer. Don't know about your place but the black flies are horrible down our way. Bought a mosquito magnet and it is slaying them in great numbers but they're like the Chinese in the Korean War...maybe too many of them to kill.

Congrats!!!

Holy crap 5 passes, and only 21.50 a day. That's just wild.

Hope the knee heals up in time for you to hit the dirt/gravel
    Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    If you're not standing on the fucking traverse with your thumb up your ass you wont get checked.

dumbfuck.

Congrats, you are doing retirement right. Happy that I made turns with you and Goniff.

How’s the wheel?

Still waiting for an MRI....from my military service I get "almost free" health coverage but it sure seems like you get what you pay for. I called the Dr. office yesterday and they said the MRI order was "in progress" with the insurance provider. Honestly, my knee is getting a lot worse, probably because I'm doing too much on it. Interestingly, it never hurt that much when I was skiing. Just want to get it done and behind me.

Awesome thread to follow along and congrats on hitting 100 days, thatís a sold amount of skiing and not an easy feat.
    Hope the knee heals up for you!

Good luck on the wheel - do you homework, if it comes time to get cut, get the best dr you can.