Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21
    Quote Originally Posted by skiJ View Post
    MNiAW -
    ' Glad the knee is doing okay -

I sure wish they would offer a replacement (lateral) meniscus, but I suspect such procedures are for 25yo hockey stars, Not 65yo skiers...

( it does sound like that knee has had some hard use )

still hope-ing your commitment to fitness and extending the life of your knee will buy you some Time.

Good luck ! skiJ
    Thnx for the kind words and thoughts

thread drift apologies: hey skiJ, clear your inbox.

Congrats on the 100 MNIAW, hope the knee is doing alright

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk
    Day Man. Fighter of the Night Man. Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by kokomas View Post
    Congrats on the 100 MNIAW, hope the knee is doing alright

Glad I got to ski with you and the fam for a few of those days. Not really sure about the knee. Going to need a replacement soon. Just re-connected with the ortho that did Mrs. MNIAW's replacements and also screwed my knee back together after a tibial plateau fracture. He's willing to do my knee if I can get insurance to let me travel back to Saratoga Springs.

Mrs. MNIAW is hosting her annual former co-worker get-together this weekend at Magic. I tried to get a flight to Jackson for the Ullr-fest but couldn't swing the $1,800. I;\'ll be there in spirit.

Ah shit. Sorry to hear that about the knee man. I am still amazed how fluidly you were skiing on one leg all last winter. Always seems to happen this way, happened to me on a smaller scale when I first moved out here and had a lot of time to ski. But you are a positive guy and I know you'll find something fun to do as a placeholder while getting it figured out. Like fishing!

That is all time that you and Goniff looked at airfare. Strong effort! No heady or tuna will be served until your triumphant returns

Day Man. Fighter of the Night Man. Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone.