Any Avon CO mags who could help with CList deal?

Pair of Kastle BMX105HP's.
    In Avon CO, at least according to the CL map.

To be up-front - I've emailed the guy a couple of times, seeing if he might be willing to ship with no response.
    Of course, that all sounds like a scam, so I'm not sure I blame the guy.

If there's someone who might go pick them up for me and ship them - that would be fab.
    (They're flat, so I'd just say wrap them w/ cardboard+tape [no box - keeps shipping cost down], weigh+measure and I can buy the USPS label for you.)

Of course, the guy could just be a flake and won't respond to anyone. The post is older - like a month ago.
    Dunno - not sure it's worth wasting anyone's time over, but if it panned out, it would be cool.

If it pans out and all I have to do is pick them up and slap a label on them, sure, no problem. Just PM me as I probably won't check this thread again.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

The greatest N. New Mexico resort in Colorado
    I'm in the area as well if MTM is unavailable.

that deal is scam most likey . i tried to buy them like a month ago ...$150 for kastle bmx? the green ones, yep, emailed through cl and said i would pick them up in like an hour and no response....something amiss
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

Ha!
    Yeah - though if it's a scam, you wonder why he won't reply. (Kinda hard to scam people if you never offer to take their money, right?)
    But same result. Several messages and no response.

It hasn't stopped me from hunting down other "must have" skis though!

$600 on fleabay for same stix flat...and multi drilled...so theres that...sellers mkt i guess
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

Quote Originally Posted by gregorys View Post
    Ha!
    Yeah - though if it's a scam, you wonder why he won't reply. (Kinda hard to scam people if you never offer to take their money, right?)
    But same result. Several messages and no response.
    Maybe the answer is in one of these threads?
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...d.php?t=139496
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...d.php?t=328070
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Not really.
    I've seen most all the scams, but not replying at all to multiple people, doesn't seem like a good scam strategy - at least to me.
    (Unless you're gathering email addresses for a ski related spam list, which also seems like a really, really, high effort way to go about it.)

I guess it's back to waiting to see if I can find a cheap pair. (I'm pretty good at waiting.)