Page 27 of 80 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	271852317_10226762876487831_2582629806369457834_n.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	267.7 KB 
ID:	400991
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

Quote Originally Posted by Hood26 View Post
    What’s the over/under on the guy that went three wide up around Windy Corner/Rockfall/Chain-up past Silent Rock, when we were all doing fine and dandy at 45 to pass the fuel truck who was just fine and dandy themselves rolling up at 35 on the ice, to get to the MHM parking lots, being a day ticket or a pass holder?

Because if they were a day ticket, Thank You Meadows!
    I saw something similar in that spot several years ago, except the passenger was hanging way out of the window (wearing goggles, no helmet) with a GoPro-on-a-stick while they passed everyone. Surprised he didn't take a rock hit to his face.

Quote Originally Posted by jonesy View Post

Name:	271852317_10226762876487831_2582629806369457834_n.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	267.7 KB 
ID:	400991
    I gotta laugh. I can laugh only because I am not there...The first two bullet points do not feel like positives to me...Sorry to hear it. I do repeat a thing in the back of my mind...was this a result of a lack of summertime upkeep...or just bad luck? (If the latter...that's two years in a row counting Outback last year, yeah?)

OK, back to different threads for me to get ready to bitch about I-90 or power issues the next storm cycle...

Quote Originally Posted by puma View Post
    I gotta laugh. I can laugh only because I am not there...The first two bullet points do not feel like positives to me...Sorry to hear it. I do repeat a thing in the back of my mind...was this a result of a lack of summertime upkeep...or just bad luck? (If the latter...that's two years in a row counting Outback last year, yeah?)

OK, back to different threads for me to get ready to bitch about I-90 or power issues the next storm cycle...
    If it ain't one thing it's another. Keep the stoke puma.
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    We're in a pandemic. Pull the stick out your ass, go outside and yell at the kids to get off your lawn
    Guess I struck a nerve....

Wonder if maybe they'll hook us up with the green light for uphill travel from the skyliner lot via a designated route. Giving it a low probability, but it sure would be cool.

My other thought for the day is that someone who was a total fuckup before covid, and is still a total fuckup during covid, probably can't blame covid for fucking up, even if covid is causing a problem. Way too hard to find the signal in the overwhelming noise.

Quote Originally Posted by puma View Post
    ...was this a result of a lack of summertime upkeep...or just bad luck? (If the latter...that's two years in a row counting Outback last year, yeah?)
    And a couple of years before that, Pine and Red went down for extended periods...prompting new management

I think we can agree that preventative maintenance is not a core strength at MtB.

Grease is cheap!

We're in a pandemic. Pull the stick out your ass, go outside and yell at the kids to get off your lawn
    Chuckle :P I think skiing this weekend will be good if you enjoy cruising under sunny sky… parking and traffic will still suck. With sun and calm weather in the forecast, Cascade Ex will debut for the season and relieve the lift lines. Go get some vertical fellows!

Quote Originally Posted by CnRzG View Post
    Guess I struck a nerve....
    LMFAO, that you're a cranky old man with anger issues. Maybe try a hobby that relaxes you, you're way too fucking uptight
    I have fun skiing, even on crowded days. No go take a lap and yell at some clouds.

Quote Originally Posted by boar2m View Post
    Chuckle :P I think skiing this weekend will be good if you enjoy cruising under sunny sky… parking and traffic will still suck. With sun and calm weather in the forecast, Cascade Ex will debut for the season and relieve the lift lines. Go get some vertical fellows!
    We'll be there, if a little traffic ruins your ski day you're doing it wrong, or you're just a pissed off cranky old man who has an unhealthy obsession over MHM (or they can't ski black diamonds any more...)

We'll be there, if a little traffic ruins your ski day you're doing it wrong, or you're just a pissed off cranky old man who has an unhealthy obsession over MHM (or they can't ski black diamonds any more...)
    Is that a challenge? Because you don't know my skiing for squat. I can follow anybody down any pitch, I just choose my own path so I have nothing to prove to you. But if you want, you are free to join me at Highlands next month. We could see how well you do in Steeplechase or Temerity.

Plus, it ain't a little traffic. Watched the news, Meadows thinks they fixed the problem. We shall see.

We need a ski off, I don’t think there’s been one in a long time

fun

Quote Originally Posted by thefortrees View Post
    Chinese downhill or South Park's K13?

What's everyone's spring skiing plan this weekend? Trying to decide between T shirt or no shirt. Or maybe just resealing the camper and staying the fuck off the mountain.

I love it. Looking forward to hearing how this ski-off goes down!

I was reminded earlier this week, as I was looking forward to embracing the rain and slush...fun can be had regardless of conditions! I'd lost sight of that. I vote go, and no shirt! The camper can wait for another day!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mattig View Post
    Trying to decide between T shirt or no shirt.
    Definitely no shirt… and don’t stop there, no pants, a sponge Bob undie for a bonus point.

Thanks K2 and CRZ for bringing back the drama – this board was getting ho-hum and lacking humor for awhile. This ski off talk reminds me of Peak to Creek run at Whistler as the last run of the day, and loser buys beer at Dusty’s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmtYpexBdzY

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    And a couple of years before that, Pine and Red went down for extended periods...prompting new management

I think we can agree that preventative maintenance is not a core strength at MtB.
    Not to mention, these lifts are getting pretty old. The drive trains don’t last forever

Definitely no shirt… and don’t stop there, no pants, a sponge Bob undie for a bonus point.

Thanks K2 and CRZ for bringing back the drama – this board was getting ho-hum and lacking humor for awhile. This ski off talk reminds me of Peak to Creek run at Whistler as the last run of the day, and loser buys beer at Dusty’s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmtYpexBdzY
    Indeed.

That video was funny. Most times I've ever not downloaded, I regretted it. Most of those times, involved mid-afternoon beers+ and an edge was caught resulting in a high-speed impact only a snowboarder can understand...Other times involved everything but the caught edge, but terrible snow conditions and burning legs...

Heading up to cnrzgs favorite ski area this AM for a couple hours of turns in the sun. I’m always down for a ski off, even if I agree with everything you say on the internet. Ask fer change, green jacket blue boots, trying but failing to lay railroad tracks in the groom.

a sponge Bob undie for a bonus point.
    don't undies come in pairs?
    or are you saying go halfsies?
    #itsaboldmovecotton

Quote Originally Posted by mattig View Post
    What's everyone's spring skiing plan this weekend? Trying to decide between T shirt or no shirt. Or maybe just resealing the camper and staying the fuck off the mountain.
    [sticks finger into possible shitshow winds]
    not sure yet

Glad I could spice things up in here. Have fun. We'll be railing temperature inverted groomers this weekend as well.

In that video, when you see the shadow of the guy in the tuck. It looks like he is taking a dump in his ski pants.

Chairs are on the line on Cascade!

Quote Originally Posted by thefortrees View Post
    Trouble maker.

Name:	20220114_101523.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	165.2 KB 
ID:	401153

Quote Originally Posted by jonesy View Post
    Trouble maker.

Name:	20220114_101523.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	165.2 KB 
ID:	401153
    Is that your single track on the right Jonesy? Whoever did that one down the middle clearly knows how to carve...