Trade: 115 or 130mm Salomon Brakes (have) for 100mm brakes (want)

Ayo! Whaddup, maggots. Lol. Been a while...

For some reason I've ended up with a bazillion sets of 115mm Salomon/Armada/Atomic brakes for STH, Warden, Guardian binders. Want to trade a set of 115s (or I'm pretty sure I have a set or two of 130s) for a set (or two!) of 100mm brakes.

Wow. Long gone are the days of trying to source and hoard 130mm brakes. Had so many 90s and 100s was throwing them away. My fave hack ever was taking two sets of asymmetrical powder brakes for 957s/997s, and taking the long side off each to make one set of brakes that would work on Spatulas.

Anyway, holler if you're into this trade. I think they would fit in a small flatrate USPS priority box... if not for sure in a flatrate padded envelope. So, shipping for each of us would be like $7-10ish.

Shoot me a DM if you want to do a swap.
    Last edited by bossass; 11-06-2021 at 03:22 PM.
    ROBOTS ARE EATING MY FACE.

I have 90s if that could bend to work for you for 115?

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sk8rat6587 View Post
    I have 90s if that could bend to work for you for 115?

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
    Mmmmm... appreciate the offer, but I'll pass. My brake bending days are long gone. Shot in the dark. If nobody bites I"ll just sack up and spend $40 or whatever absurd price brakes cost now.
    ROBOTS ARE EATING MY FACE.

Are you looking for sth 1 or 2? I have some 115 for the 1.0 sth
    Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.