FS: 186 K2 Mindbender 108TI with Proto top sheet

Got a little ambitious and bought too many skis. Picked these up at the black diamond ski swap from Mike Hattrup cause I couldn’t pass up the deal. Other than the single mount for a demo binding, these things are mint. Want to keep but already already have too many skis in the 1-0-something range.

Asking $200 (which is what paid Mike) + shipping.

Skis are 186cm and have the white prototype top sheet. Mike indicated they are the same as the production build.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3587.JPG 
Views:	203 
Size:	182.7 KB 
ID:	391626

Name:	IMG_3588.JPG 
Views:	149 
Size:	157.3 KB 
ID:	391627

Name:	IMG_3589.JPG 
Views:	142 
Size:	169.2 KB 
ID:	391628

Name:	IMG_3590.JPG 
Views:	122 
Size:	153.5 KB 
ID:	391629

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    The K-12 dude. You make a gnarly run like that and girls will get sterile just looking at you - Charles De Mar

PM’d ya.

Edit: misread the length. Nevermind.

Pm incoming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone is scoring with these!

MB108TI is a great do it all ski. I describe it as the mix of an Enforcer 100 and a Rustler 11. Accessible but powerful…rails groomers but so good in the deep. Best floating 108 ski I have ever been on. GLWS
    In constant pursuit of the perfect slarve...

Stupidly good price. If I didn't have so much overlap I'd be on it. GLWS.
    In Fact, PM Me if the previous sales fall through.

Interested! If the others fall through PM me 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit Man View Post
    Someone is scoring with these!

MB108TI is a great do it all ski. I describe it as the mix of an Enforcer 100 and a Rustler 11. Accessible but powerful…rails groomers but so good in the deep. Best floating 108 ski I have ever been on. GLWS
    Damn... You're not making it easier to let these go. Love my Enforcer 100 and mostly got along with the Rustler 11 188 -loved it when I was on top of my game but didn't love it when I wasn't up for it. Combo of the two seems intriguing....
    The K-12 dude. You make a gnarly run like that and girls will get sterile just looking at you - Charles De Mar

PMs have all been responded to. Thanks for the interest!

Just FYI; The prior mount certainly looks to be an Attack demo mount.

Quote Originally Posted by TheK12 View Post
    Damn... You're not making it easier to let these go. Love my Enforcer 100 and mostly got along with the Rustler 11 188 -loved it when I was on top of my game but didn't love it when I wasn't up for it. Combo of the two seems intriguing....
    Same. I have E100s as my DD and R11s for a pow ski. I thought I wanted an MB108 but BanditMan just confirmed I NEED an MB108.

MB108TI’s make a great travel ski. They are really easy to get up on edge and hold that edge very well, but you can flick the tail and break them loose with ease. The softer tip helps there and also helps them to float.

I tend to like burly ski, but sometimes want something less demanding, like an Enforcer. The MB108TI is really a nice compromise. Not a noodle, not a full on charger, but really enjoyable and so fun. Never had a bad day on a pair.

I'm sure I'm going to regret it, especially since the skis come with a story, but the skis are sold!

Besides, it doesn't snow in Park City anymore... :-).

MB108TI’s make a great travel ski. They are really easy to get up on edge and hold that edge very well, but you can flick the tail and break them loose with ease. The softer tip helps there and also helps them to float.

I tend to like burly ski, but sometimes want something less demanding, like an Enforcer. The MB108TI is really a nice compromise. Not a noodle, not a full on charger, but really enjoyable and so fun. Never had a bad day on a pair.
    Love my Enforcers as a travel ski. And if going somewhere with any amount of soft snow, my BMX 105s have been an awesome do everything ski (for the way I ski at least).

Have you tried the 99s?

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

FS: 186 K2 Mindbender 108TI with Proto top sheet

Quote Originally Posted by SirVicSmasher View Post
    Have you tried the 99s?

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    No. I had a pair of 184 MB99’s I sold before skiing since I fell in love with the Volkl M102. I really should have tried the 99 before sending them to a new home.

I did pick up some 186 MB116C’s recently I’m looking forward to skiing once appropriate conditions arrive.