WTB: Your used bamboo skis

Bamboo rides better the more it has been ridden... kinda how some sheets are softer the more ya wash em.
    Looking for 178ish give or take, around 100mm underfoot, something with "freestyle" influence.
    Condition doesn't really matter, as long as I can mount in a reasonable location and no major edge damage so I can try to turn.

Let me know what ya got

Liberty origin 106, 182cm. mounted w attack 2 AT demo (happy to sell flat). a notch below mint.

Quote Originally Posted by ntblanks View Post
    Liberty origin 106, 182cm. mounted w attack 2 AT demo (happy to sell flat). a notch below mint.
    Model year? Looking for something that skis well at about -2.5cm from center.

Quote Originally Posted by bearcub69 View Post
    Model year? Looking for something that skis well at about -2.5cm from center.
    2019-20 model year (will dm pics so you can confirm).

these are somewhere between traditional and progressive mount with a bias toward the former. blister reviews could be helpful there. definitely not a jibby twin tip. there's plenty of room to move the effective mount point forward or back with the demo bindings but I didn't try that, so I can't directly comment on the -2.5mm.

Bump.. doesnt have to be bamboo I guess.. just looking for cheap "park" skis in decent condish

That true about bamboo?

Quote Originally Posted by margotron View Post
    That true about bamboo?
    Its rides better the more you ride it? I think for ON3P bamboo, yes. But depends on the skier.. it just flexes nice and smooth after a while but still retains its pop