Zamberlan Boot Canada website legit?

Anyone ordered from Zamberlan Boot Canada's website? https://www.zamberlancanada.com

Pricing makes it look a little suspect but I took a chance and ordered a pair of boots last week. Strange order confirmation from what looks like a personal email address. I've requested a shipping update a couple of times with no response. I think I'll just dispute the credit card charge but wanted to check here to see if anyone else has ordered from them with success.

I think it’s a little bit shady. I clicked the “Shipping & Returns” link and it talks about body piercing.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    It doesn't matter if you're a king or a little street sweeper...
    ...sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
    -Death

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    The other morning I was awoken to "Daddy, my fart fell on the floor"
    Kaz is my co-pilot

Huh, I missed that.

Definitely disputing that charge!

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco View Post
    Anyone ordered from Zamberlan Boot Canada's website? https://www.zamberlancanada.com

Pricing makes it look a little suspect but I took a chance and ordered a pair of boots last week. Strange order confirmation from what looks like a personal email address. I've requested a shipping update a couple of times with no response. I think I'll just dispute the credit card charge but wanted to check here to see if anyone else has ordered from them with success.
    Hey Bronco - I do some work with Zamberlan, and that site is not legit. Zamberlan is in the process of setting up a Canadian subsidiary, but that site is a scam - not associated with any of the actual Zamberlan business. Someone in China somehow got the domain, and set it up using our content off the web.

The Zamberlan team knows about it, and are trying to get it shut down. If you need to get product (either US or Canada) right now, the ZamberlanUSA.com site is the one you want.

Great to hear 3pin! Love Zamberlan boots for work and play, but shopping for them via the US sucks for many reasons. Looking forward to seeing a Canadian distribution network in place.