Page 124 of 129 FirstFirst ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,100 of 3201
    Quote Originally Posted by krp8128 View Post
    Slept with the windows open last night.

WTF.
    Climate change is just a natural progression out of the last ice age.

The beach has been all time, snowmaking not so much

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Out with the pooch last night n my skivvies looking at Orion telling me Winter should be here had me wondering what latest EC roll call was (dog takes his time so I have space to wonder)

11/03. 2021
    10/17. 2020
    10/26 2019
    10/16 2018
    11/01 2017
    10/24 2016
    10/20 2015
    10/16 2014
    10/21 2013
    9/30 2012
    9/08 2011
    9/17 2010
    9/19 2009
    10/20 2008
    11/14 2007
    10/26 2006

Recently it has been urllfest or first ski that has gotten things rolling, but not always that way. So the second ecrc date is still in front of us. I am sure Killington is aiming to be open by then.

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    Give a shout.
    Sorry missed u guys…lots of family up/to see kids….herding cats.

Windows open? Fuck, we had the AC on full bore in the Belt du Banana.

This popped up on my Instagram today and I really thought it belonged here… Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1667778923.972191.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	626.4 KB 
ID:	432668

Anyone have an opinion on which VT bc hut is best? Looking for a school bc club outing to do sometime in Feb. The hope is to do an overnight and ski a bunch. TIA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Perfer et obdura, hic dolor olim utior tibi. -Ovid

Quote Originally Posted by Laps View Post
    Anyone have an opinion on which VT bc hut is best? Looking for a school bc club outing to do sometime in Feb. The hope is to do an overnight and ski a bunch. TIA.

The first one you find that isn't already booked.

Yup. Just realized I am way behind on the booking. Guess we’ll have to head over to the whites!

Perfer et obdura, hic dolor olim utior tibi. -Ovid

I'm sure Cardigan is already booked but that place is pretty awesome.

Apols for the threadjack, but figured this was as good a place as any to post this.
    I'm looking for a touring partner in the Jay area this winter. I got a place for the season and will be up there every weekend, and probably ~1 week/month when I can work remotely. Looking to explore Big Jay, Little Jay, etc - happy to meet up at the resort and grab a beer as well.
    I started touring this past season, with most of my time spent getting some laps at the resort but want to spend a lot more time in the bc this year. Will be taking avy1 around New Years (not so relevant for Jay, but hoping to spend some time in the Whites and B.C. as well)
    Thanks

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoasttreehugger View Post
    Apols for the threadjack, but figured this was as good a place as any to post this.
    I'm looking for a touring partner in the Jay area this winter. I got a place for the season and will be up there every weekend, and probably ~1 week/month when I can work remotely. Looking to explore Big Jay, Little Jay, etc - happy to meet up at the resort and grab a beer as well.
    I started touring this past season, with most of my time spent getting some laps at the resort but want to spend a lot more time in the bc this year. Will be taking avy1 around New Years (not so relevant for Jay, but hoping to spend some time in the Whites and B.C. as well)
    Thanks

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
    In order to properly welcome you to TGR...

Post in the correct forum JONG. There's a hookup thread and it ain't for finding some strange while your wife is away on a business trip.

Also, you've got to prove you're worthy for peeps to show you the way. Make IRL friends. Buy them beer. Offer free bed space at your seasonal. And so on...

Or try Facebook. Skiology Matt will take you into the BC.

Or better yet, host an Ullr-fest at your place. That would be awesome.

I started touring this past season, with most of my time spent getting some laps at the resort but want to spend a lot more time in the bc this year.
    You got a hot tub at your new spot? You any good in the kitchen? I'll show you the goods in exchange for a few good tub sessions and some bowls of soup. I'm at the resort and out in the backcountry around Jay pretty frequently, oh, and at the Bullwheel too; give a shout about change for a nickel some time and maybe we'll link up.

or just do what MNIAW said, hop on to skiology's page, there's enough jongs on there that'll probably blow up all the good Jay spots anyways...
    my head is perpetually in the clouds

Matt does know his skiology.

fact.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Boosh
    In order to properly welcome you to TGR...

Post in the correct forum JONG. There's a hookup thread and it ain't for finding some strange while your wife is away on a business trip.

Also, you've got to prove you're worthy for peeps to show you the way. Make IRL friends. Buy them beer. Offer free bed space at your seasonal. And so on...

Or try Facebook. Skiology Matt will take you into the BC.

Or better yet, host an Ullr-fest at your place. That would be awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsAugustWest
    You got a hot tub at your new spot? You any good in the kitchen? I'll show you the goods in exchange for a few good tub sessions and some bowls of soup. I'm at the resort and out in the backcountry around Jay pretty frequently, oh, and at the Bullwheel too; give a shout about change for a nickel some time and maybe we'll link up.

or just do what MNIAW said, hop on to skiology's page, there's enough jongs on there that'll probably blow up all the good Jay spots anyways...

Thanks for responding and for the warm welcome to TGR. Was the ribbing for my pleasure or yours?
    No hot tub at my place unfortunately, but it is pretty damn convenient to the Tram. Would a bowl of soup and a hat do the trick? I make (err buy) a mean bowl of ramen.
    I'll definitely look to grab a beer IRL and meet touring buddies that way.
    Also I hear that Skiology Matt is about to get hired by Opensnow as their premiere East Coast forecaster.

Thanks for responding and for the warm welcome to TGR. Was the ribbing for my pleasure or yours?
    No hot tub at my place unfortunately, but it is pretty damn convenient to the Tram. Would a bowl of soup and a hat do the trick? I make (err buy) a mean bowl of ramen.
    I'll definitely look to grab a beer IRL and meet touring buddies that way.
    Also I hear that Skiology Matt is about to get hired by Opensnow as their premiere East Coast forecaster.
    I think some of the Lodge Theory crew may still be roaming the woods. You may be able to track them down. Half joking. Just get out there and ski. You’ll meet people. Small world in those parts. I will likely be more of a Jay regular come spring. No pass this year but want to buy the 2023/2024 pass as soon as it comes available.
    Uno mas

Jay sucks. Don’t go there. New owners said no skiing off trail. Spread the word.

Quote Originally Posted by Doremite View Post
    I think some of the Lodge Theory crew may still be roaming the woods. You may be able to track them down. Half joking. Just get out there and ski. You’ll meet people. Small world in those parts. I will likely be more of a Jay regular come spring. No pass this year but want to buy the 2023/2024 pass as soon as it comes available.
    Thank you for that. I had to google and came across the video montage. Amazing

Nobody rides for free.

K started the race to beat the clock for WC course approval

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20221108_062739.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	738.0 KB 
ID:	432823

11/08/21 Skiing with MNIAW in the sun, fun was had.

Name:	Screenshot_20221107-095554_Gallery.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	1.26 MB 
ID:	432824

Stowe announced they are opening with the 4-Runner next Saturday, sharpen your sticks for the WROD match.
    In keeping with the win system of old, not a flake is falling at bush south this morning.

Laps, that Whites fallback plan sounds great, hope you find a place.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Got to the worksite and see they are blowing Rim > Elbow for GMVS at snorth

Jay blowing this morning too

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    K started the race to beat the clock for WC course approval

Name:	20221108_062739.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	738.0 KB 
ID:	432823
    Nothing on North Ridge, they’re getting into crunch time.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

The cold arrives this weekend, how much time does K need to pull it off?
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by ex-powderbroker View Post
    The cold arrives this weekend, how much time does K need to pull it off?
    I saw a local news report that said 100-150 hours depending on how cold it is.